19

Chapter 19 Wen Renyuan, Dangerous

Jiang Tang woke up in the morning to the fragrance of the green grass.

He rolled happily in his sleeping bag, and at the same time secretly finalized the recipe for this morning: the nutritious and delicious fish porridge is definitely the best choice for breakfast.

Although a bowl of ordinary white porridge is extremely simple, it is the most test of heart and fire. Jiang Tang added peanut oil to the white rice and stirred repeatedly, so that every grain of rice was coated with oil, so that the white rice would bloom more easily in boiling water.

Chef Jiang Tang has mastered the thickness of the porridge very delicately, so that the white porridge in the pot can see rice flowers without losing the freshness of the porridge water.

Then Jiang Tang sliced ​​the fish, added shredded ginger to the porridge and stirred slowly, then added the fish, waited for the fish to change color, and finally added a little green vegetables and salt, and cooked for a few minutes, the delicious, nutritious and delicious fish porridge was completed.

Jiang Tang gently stirred the fish porridge. The white rice porridge, tender white fish meat, and fresh green vegetables are more like the finishing touch. This pot of fish porridge is not only fragrant in taste, but also visually Even more fascinating.

Waking up in the morning and drinking a bowl of porridge that is so rich in content and nutrition, it only makes people feel that the empty stomach after a night of digestion has been soothed to the utmost.

Jiang Tang held the bowl, took a sip of porridge, and narrowed his eyes in comfort. With this lazy look, in the eyes of others, Jiang Tang might be more like a noble cat.

At this moment, there was a rustling sound from the grass not far away, as if someone had accidentally stepped on a dead branch and fallen leaves.

Although the sound was not loud, Jiang Tang's sharp ears caught it accurately. His eyes suddenly opened, and he tilted his head to look at the source of the sound, but he could only see a tuft of grass trembling slightly.

After hesitating for a moment, curiosity overwhelmed everything, Jiang Tang put down the bowl, holding the spoon in his hand, got up and approached the tuft of grass lightly.

Wen Renyuan watched Jiang Tang's movements silently from the corner of his eye while drinking the porridge.

The closer Jiang Tang got to the grass, the strange sound became clearer and clearer. He swallowed subconsciously, thinking that there would be no snakes in the grass.

If you know how much Jiang Tang likes fur, he hates this hairless, slippery and cold animal.

Jiang Tang stomped on the dead leaves around him, planning that if there were snakes in the grass, he would first use the trick of "striking the grass to scare the snake" to scare the snake away.

But the voice in the grass only stopped for a moment, and then it rang again.

Jiang Tang's heart thumped, and he stretched out his hand to push away the grass.

I saw a pure white fox curling itself into a ball, and looked up at Jiang Tang.

Jiang Tang:! ! !

Jiang Tang was stunned for a moment by the beauty of this fox. The fox was covered in snow white with soft hair. It was somewhat similar to the arctic fox in his previous life, but his appearance was obviously higher.