32

Chapter 32 Do you eat lotus root?

Chen Jiesen: "...Don't look at me like that! I really didn't buy it!"

Jiang Tang: "...Oh."

Wen Renyuan on the side dared not say anything.

He just secretly contacted the lieutenant general and asked the children at home what gifts to give for their birthdays, and asked the lieutenant general to buy all the presents, and he may have ordered a few more words, but he didn't know why he ended up going astray like this!

The lieutenant general of the legion far away sneezed inexplicably. He sniffled, not knowing that his bonus for this month had already flown away with wings.

He was wondering if the marshal's little girlfriend would like those gifts. You must know that he bought them specifically according to the strategy. A "little friend" to cover up.

The lieutenant thought he had seen through everything, turned around and left, hiding his achievements and fame.

Little did he know that Wen Renyuan, who "the old house is on fire", was ready to kill him and refuse to admit it.

Jiang Bai ruthlessly hung up the video call, and he took a few deep breaths to suppress the anger he felt in his chest.

He hated in his heart: what is this, Jiang Tang has been sent to Desolate Star, why does it look better than him.

He had already succeeded before, but Jiang Tang should only be trampled into the mud by himself forever and ever!

"Bai Bai, why are you here by yourself?"

A male voice came from behind, Jiang Bai quickly collected his emotions and hid the resentment in his eyes. When he turned around, there was already a smile on his face.

"Brother Hao, it's you."

Gu Hao approached and saw Jiang Bai's red eyes, and his tone suddenly changed: "What's wrong?! Why are you crying? Who bullied you!"

Jiang Bai shook his head, "No one bullied me ...Brother, he must have misunderstood me to do this..."

Gu Hao had some indescribable thoughts about Jiang Bai in his heart, and when he saw tears in his eyes, pretending to be strong, his heart immediately Fire started.

"You mean the adopted son of your family?" Gu Hao snorted coldly, "Didn't he be kicked out a long time ago? Brother? He deserves it too!" "Brother Hao, don't say that." Jiang Bai stretched out his hand and tugged at

Gu Hao sleeve, with a look of disapproval.

"I really regard him as my own brother in my heart. I invited him to the banquet today and wanted to celebrate his birthday with him, but he just made a video call just now..." Jiang Bai's voice choked up, and he shook his head lightly

. It lightly touched Gu Hao's shoulder, as if he was about to cry.

"How can this kind of white-eyed wolf deserve my family's sorrow for nothing? I'll help you deal with him." When Gu Hao heard this, his heart ached so much that he wanted to reach out and hug Jiang Bai to comfort him, and his tone became more gentle.

His eyes were dark.

"Don't talk about it, brother Hao, why did you come here?" Jiang Bai accepted it when he saw it, and began to pouted and said coquettishly, "You are late." "There have been a lot of things at home recently, brother apologizes to you

, Don't be angry in vain."

Seeing Jiang Bai snorted, Gu Hao hurriedly took out a small box from his pocket, and when he opened it, it turned out to be a sapphire necklace.