69

Chapter 69: I finally met my parents

Liu Yue is a student of a high school on TR-1467 star.

This day, as usual, she was lying on the bed and brushing her brain in boredom, and the news on the star network was complicated and complicated. Liu Yue's hand flicked across the light screen quickly, and countless news slipped by in a hurry.

"... so boring."

Liu Yuegang complained, and suddenly a message from the Academy of Sciences was pushed to the optical brain.

She clicked on the push button casually, and when she saw the content of the message, she suddenly sat up from the bed.

Liu Yue's fingers began to tremble slightly.

what did she see Today isn't April Fool's Day, is it? !

Liu Yue turned over from the bed, forgot to put on her slippers and ran out, until she ran to the young man who was watching TV programs on the sofa.

"Brother! Brother, look at this!"

Seeing Liu Yue's bare feet on the floor, the young man first frowned, and was about to say something when Liu Yue interrupted him excitedly.

Liu Yue raised the optical brain in front of the young man, his voice trembling: "Brother! Look at the latest announcement from the Academy of Sciences! Your spiritual sea is saved!" The young man, that is, Liu Xin, first looked at his sister's face

suddenly Seeing that the excitement on her face didn't look like she was joking, she took over Liu Yue's optical brain and quickly looked at the news from the Academy of Sciences.

At first he read very quickly, but later on his speed slowed down more and more, and he wished he had to turn over and read a word three or four times.

In the end, Liu Xin's hand holding Guangnao became tighter and tighter, and his knuckles were clenched white.

His Adam's apple rolled up and down a few times, but his throat felt dry and astringent, and he couldn't speak.

Seeing her brother like this, Liu Yue's eyes were wet with uncontrollable tears. She choked up and said, "Brother, is this true? Natural food can really heal a broken spirit?"

Seeing Liu Xin nod her head, Liu Yue suddenly felt a sense of relaxation in her body, and finally she couldn't help but burst into tears, dripping down onto the clasped hands of the brother and sister.

Great, great!

She never thought that such a day would come.

What was projected on the TV was a movie related to mechs. Liu Xin had watched this movie over and over again.

Driving a mecha was Liu Xin's childhood dream, and finally he was admitted to the military academy with unimaginable efforts.

Liu Yue still remembered that her elder brother was pulling her, and there was a happy smile on his always calm face.

The elder brother said: "Yue Yue, elder brother will definitely work hard to let you live a good life."

But at that time, they never thought that in a competition, Liu Xin would have an accident caused by the organizer's mistake, which led to The collapse of the spiritual sea.

Although they received a large amount of compensation at that time, Liu Xin's mental state collapsed, and he could no longer drive the mecha, and had to choose to drop out of school.