37

Chapter 37 I know the taste of the sea

By the time those remarks on the Internet reached Jiang Tang's ears, the voices of opposition had already intensified on the Star Network.

Jiang Tang picked a few star blogs at random, and found that those people were nothing more than criticizing themselves repeatedly for the two views of "poor appetite" and "unsuitable food".

Jiang Tang has no intention of arguing with the mediocre, and arguing with the mediocre will only increase his troubles. He knows that the concept of flattery from these people has already formed a stereotype in the minds of most interstellar people, and it is not something he can break with a few words.

Jiang Tang clicked on the optical brain a few times, and sent a message for the first time.

[Ginger Candy v: "Food is the most important thing for the people", the food culture is extensive and profound, and appetite is not shameful. I respect everyone's appetite and every kind of food. ps: The second batch of tomatoes will meet with you in a while, please be safe~]

After posting the news, Jiang Tang threw the light brain aside. It is destined that some people will not be able to do what some people wish. The turmoil on the star network has no effect at all to his mood.

Jiang Tang opened his arms and let out a cheer. The sea breeze blew across Jiang Tang's face. He took a deep breath to feel the smell of the sea.

That's right, seeing that the summer on Desolate Star is coming to an end, Jiang Tang finally had the opportunity to come to the beach.

Jiang Tang was already wearing shorts above the knees, so this saved him the trouble of pulling up his trouser legs. He quickly took off his shoes and socks, and stepped on the sand with his bare feet.

This beach is washed by the waves day by day, the sand becomes extremely fine, and the bare feet feel very soft to the touch.

The sea was right in front of him, and Jiang Tang ran towards it excitedly.

Wen Renyuan had just arranged Jiang Tang's removed shoes neatly, when he looked up and saw the back of the young man rushing into the sea.

It suddenly occurred to him that Jiang Tang had been hacked miserably on Xingwang just now.

Wen Renyuan:! ! !

Jiang Tang, who had stopped a long time ago, was stopped by Furry with a blank face, and tilted his head in doubt: "Do you want to play together too?"

Jiang Tang stood at the very edge, and the sea water that kept coming up could only reach Jiang Tang's feet, and he had no intention of going deeper into the sea.

It was only then that Wen Renyuan realized what he had misunderstood, and he turned his head away in embarrassment. Fortunately, the reddish face was covered by the hair, so he would not be too embarrassing.

Just when Wen Renyuan was still a little awkward, a few drops of water fell in front of Wen Renyuan, and he raised his head to see Jiang Tang playing with the water gently with his feet.

Jiang Tang's insteps, which were already white and tender, were so white that they glistened in the sea water. He raised his feet and splashed playfully in the cool sea water, and the whiteness dangled in front of Wen Renyuan's eyes.

In Wen Renyuan's eyes, he could only see Jiang Tang's smooth and white feet that looked like high-quality porcelain. The insteps of his insteps were slightly arched, and his round and delicate toes moved a few times when he picked up the sea water.