49

Chapter 49 Is this man actually a marshal? ?

Emperor Capital Star...

Xiao Xuelang's eyes were in a trance for a moment, and he soon regained consciousness. If Jiang Tang was here, he would definitely find that although the eyes of Little Snow Wolf were clear at this time, they were completely different from before. If he looked carefully, his eyes were now more vigilant and sharp.

This is more like a wolf.

Gu Lin had a very long dream last night, and when she woke up this morning, her mind was filled with various memories from this period of time. He frowned, closing his eyes to digest the memory, and he didn't know how long it had passed before his brows gradually relaxed.

Previously, he was negligent and betrayed by his friends for many years, but he did not expect that this new type of medicine could not only temporarily lose strength, but also cause memory loss and degenerate mentality into a child.

Gu Lin's eyes became colder and colder. The lives of these offshoots of the Gu family were still too nourishing, and some ambitions and delusions that should not have been born.

Those side branches have been restless, Gu Lin knew it, but what he didn't expect was that Jiang Nian... that person turned out to be Jiang Nian.

Jiang Nian met him when he was young, and he was one of the few friends he recognized. Gu Lin thinks he doesn't know people well, and he doesn't think the friendship between him and Jiang Nian for so many years is fake.

However, he was indeed the one who brought the cup of coffee, and in Gu Lin's remaining consciousness before he fell into a coma, he could still see the expression of Jiang Nian's successful plan.

In the end, if he hadn't escaped with his amazing willpower, he still doesn't know what will happen now...

Jiang Tang put the bean curd in front of Gu Lin, and asked softly, "Try it, do you like this taste?" His

thoughts were interrupted , looked up to see Jiang Tang, Gu Lin's eyes suddenly softened, God treated him kindly, did not expect that he survived a catastrophe, but still had such a wonderful situation, came to the deserted star by accident, and then met When it came to the little anchor, thinking about it this way, the time on Desolate Star was actually the most carefree, relaxed and happy time he spent besides his childhood.

Jiang Tang rested his chin, watching Xiao Xuelang lower his head reservedly, opened his mouth to sip the tofu curd, and then began to eat in small bites.

Seeing this, Jiang Tang frowned, "Don't you like salty bean curds? How about trying sweet ones?"

Xiaoxuelang usually eats food with the desire to bury his face in the bowl, like a cloud in the wind, he eats it deliciously, why? Eat so... reserved today? Could it be that you don't like the taste?

Gu Lin: ...

Thinking of how stupid I was when I lost my memory...it's so embarrassing.

Worried that Jiang Tang would notice something, Xiao Xuelang lowered his head and ate quickly regardless of his appearance.

Jiang Tang looked at Furry lovingly. He is going to the Imperial Capital soon, and I don't know if the furries are willing to go with him. Lu Rongming and Chen Yisheng didn't want to make any further troubles, saying they wanted to stay in Huangxing. Let Paige be with them when the time comes, Jiang Tang plans to take Qin Fei, George, and Fluffy to Imperial Capital Star together.

This time, Jiang Tang was not only invited to the Academy of Sciences, but Jiang Tang actually wanted to see how the school in the Imperial Capital was. If possible, he would like to send Qin Fei to school.