42

Chapter 42 The Significance of Fried Milk and Food

The tomato beef brisket and boiled beef on the table can be regarded as a feast for the host and guest.

When Chen Jiesen was about to leave, he still held Jiang Tang's hand with tears in his eyes: "Tangtang, you must remember to call me for dinner next time! I really don't eat much..." Jiang Tang thought of

Chen Jiesen at the dinner table just now He frantically ate the rice, and almost fought with Qin Fei for the last piece of beef: "..." Jiang Tang smiled awkwardly

but politely, saying that he would call him again next time.

Chen Jiesen cheered, and opened his arms to hug Jiang Tang, but suddenly felt a very oppressive sight behind him, making Chen Jiesen stop abruptly, and his arms stopped in midair.

"Strange, why is it a bit cold..." Chen Yisheng looked back subconsciously, but only saw a cat squatting behind, he shrank his neck and muttered softly.

Wen Renyuan: ...

Jiang Tang didn't hear Chen Jiesen whispering anything.

Gu Chen was still thinking about the milk and beef that Jiang Tang mentioned before, and asked Jiang Tang in detail after the meal, and left excitedly.

Jiang Tang looked at the back of Gu Chen's leaving with relief, with the beef, will the milk be far behind?

Sure enough, Gu Chen didn't keep Jiang Tang waiting for a long time, and soon brought good news.

On this day, fans in Jiang Tang's live broadcast room suddenly saw a pop-up notification about the new addition to the follow store when they checked the star network.

Fans:! ! !

The new tomatoes and seasonings in the store were very popular among fans, but unfortunately they were too popular, and some people would not be able to grab them, so they could only tearfully bite the corner of the quilt and watch other people post evaluation articles on Starnet.

I hate myself for my unbelievable hand speed!

There are also some people who buy seasonings in the store on the days when they can't eat tomatoes, and then start to study various eating methods in other natural foods in a fearless spirit, except for those who put themselves in the hospital. There was also a small-scale "cooking craze" on Starnet.

This time, after the fans rushed into the store excitedly, they saw brand new products in the product column that they had never seen before.

Fans are excited.

What are milk and raw beef? Why is the price so cheap! ! No matter, add to the shopping cart first! ! !

Fans are gearing up and waiting for 12:00 noon to pay quickly.

However, the price of beef this time is indeed much higher than the previous tomato, and this price was also decided after discussion between Gu Chen and Jiang Tang.

Then it was inevitable to see someone posting eccentricities on the star network——

[Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable with this sudden price increase? This price is too high compared to the previous tomato...]

Not long after Jiang Bai sent this post, the light brain rang a lot of new news reminders, Jiang Bai proudly opened the post comment, just finished reading the first The smile on Tiao's face froze.

[Yes, there is only you, you are electricity, you are light, and you are the only myth. /Like]

[If you look at the prices of other natural foods, you won't say such nonsensical things...]