16

Chapter 16 Croquettes Without Coke

The barrage is still blowing the rainbow fart of braised chicken wings with real emotion, and one after another gift special effects bloom in the live broadcast room.

Jiang Tang took out the potatoes and began to peel them, preparing to make croquettes.

In the previous life, the juniors in Jiang Tang's family liked this snack very much, especially his six-year-old little cousin, who always liked to follow Jiang Tang like a little tail, chirping and asking him why there was no coke in the croquettes.

At this time, Jiang Tang would tap her nose with his hand and explain to her tirelessly: because the snack of croquette was introduced to Japan from France, the French pronunciation sounds like "croquette" in the Japanese accent, so the following is They are all popularly called croquettes.

Besides, who said that there must be Coke in Coke pancakes, there is no fish in fish-flavored shredded pork, and there is no wife in wife pancakes.

Jiang Tang never tires of trying this way of saying, and he can always scare all the children in the family.

Thinking about the past, Jiang Tang couldn't help showing a look of nostalgia on his face, which obviously happened not long ago, but now it seems like a lifetime away. And who would have expected that he would suddenly encounter an accident and come to this world, take over someone else's body, and have a new life. I only hope that his family can go well there.

Realizing that he was still broadcasting live, Jiang Tang had no time to think, and immediately adjusted his thoughts and entered the state.

The sharp kitchen knife turned beautifully in Jiang Tang's hands, and the potato skins fluttered down like large snowflakes, and the bumpy potatoes immediately became round and lovely.

Put the potato slices into the steamer and steam them, drain the water and press them into puree with a spoon. Pour oil into the pan, add the pre-chopped minced meat, stir-fry until it changes color, then sprinkle with appropriate amount of salt and pepper to taste.

Put the minced meat into a bowl, and the unique aroma came, and some fans who couldn't help it already started to take two bites secretly.

[Mist: Delicious! It tastes completely different from the chicken wings just now! ]

[It's a pity it's not her: Yes, the taste is very unique, but it's not easy to grasp...]

[yoyo: Are you stupid, you use a spoon! The yellow mud on the side is also delicious~]

Seeing these cat-like barrages, Jiang Tang could only helplessly shake his head and turn a blind eye.

Jiang Tang added the slightly cooled meat filling to the mashed potatoes and stirred them evenly, then divided them into small balls of the same size and shaped them into cakes.

Evenly sized round cakes are neatly placed aside for later use. This picture makes some fans of obsessive-compulsive disorder very addicted.

The small round cakes lined up to dip in the flour, egg liquid, and Jiang Tang's homemade bread crumbs last night, and they looked even cuter.

When the oil in the pot is 50% to 60% hot, the small round cakes are put into the pot and deep-fried until golden on both sides.

Simple and delicious croquettes are done.

The chubby and naive little round cakes were fried until golden, and they were neatly arranged on the plate as if they were sitting in rows.

Jiang Tang suddenly thought of a meme from his previous life, and blinked at the camera: "The croquettes that the kids next door have been crying for are finished, be careful not to get burned when eating." The fans in the live broadcast room have been crying for a long time

! Finally, when Jiang Tang said it was ready to eat, he didn't care whether it was hot or not!

[It's so hot, so hot! delicious! ]

[The outer layer is crispy, but the inner is sweet and soft, and the rich taste is so memorable when you take a bite of it] [The

previous one is good at talking, unlike me who can only say that it is delicious! 】

Jiang Tang then quickly added two tomato eggs and brown sugar ice powder that he had made in the live broadcast before.

Fans have been stunned by Jiang Tang's cooking skills. Is this the charm of natural food? Is this deliciousness real? What kind of nutrient solution they drank before!

But there are also many people who said that they have already killed three tubes of nutrient solution because of the taste in this live broadcast room.

Jiang Tang cut the croquette that had been cooled a bit on one side into small pieces, put it in a small plate dedicated to Wen Renyuan, and pushed it in front of the little milk cat flatteringly.

Wen Renyuan looked at Jiang Tang's fair fingers unnaturally, and felt his whole body tense up.

Jiang Tang saw that Furry was squatting motionless by the side of the plate, he was a little puzzled, and asked softly, "Mi/mi? Why don't you eat?"

Wen Renyuan: ...

He suppressed the strange feeling in his heart, and then he lowered his head and started to eat. .

Looking eagerly at the barrage that can't wait to rush in and replace it with his body: I ​​don't know how to be blessed when I am blessed! The queen who had already begun to wipe away tears from the Imperial Capital Star: "Look, how gentle this child is to us Xiaoyuan. Why does Xiaoyuan only know how to eat when he is so

unbelievable?" I couldn't help but taste a few mouthfuls, and I was shocked by the unique taste of the croquette, which is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. In the end, because he was still in front of the queen mother and the entourage, Wen Renxi stopped restrainedly after tasting a few mouthfuls. In his heart, he also began to secretly hope that Wen Renyuan would abduct the little anchor back home. But the little anchor seems to only treat Wen Renyuan as a cat? The onlookers at Wenrenxi could see it clearly, and couldn't help sighing quietly. If my younger brother wanted to kidnap the little anchor home, he would definitely have a long way to go. Jiang Tang repeatedly promised that the next live broadcast will cook other delicacies for the fans, and the taste will definitely not be worse than croquettes, so he closed the live broadcast amidst the wailing in the live broadcast room. What are you going to do next time? Jiang Tang rested his chin in thought. Although he can make a lot of delicacies in different ways with the limited ingredients on hand, Jiang Tang smacked his lips. Now the meat at home is only chicken, and he has been eating it for a few days. Want to eat other meat? Jiang Tang had an idea and snapped his fingers. He remembered that he saw a lake in the south on the map before! There must be fish and shrimp in the lake, right?

Although the distance is a bit far away, it doesn't matter, he can bring the kitchen utensils and go picnic together!

The more Jiang Tang thought about it, the more excited he became. When he thought of the fresh and tender fish, even though he was not hungry at all after eating, he even wanted to pack up and rush to the lake.

And Mi/Mi of fish will definitely like it too.

The smile on Jiang Tang's face became brighter. He knelt down and reached out to touch the little milk cat who was licking its fur.

Unexpectedly, the little milk cat's movements suddenly stopped. Jiang Tang saw him shrinking back, thinking it was his own eyesight, and stretched out his hand again.

The little milk cat also shrank back a little following his movements. Although its movements are not large, the meaning of resistance is obvious.

The smile on Jiang Tang's face suddenly froze, and the outstretched hand was also awkwardly frozen in mid-air.

It is not an illusion that Mi/Mi is resisting herself.

Wen Renyuan also noticed that the atmosphere was a bit awkward at this time, but the strangeness deep in his heart drove him to not make any response. He suddenly lowered his head, suddenly afraid to see the disappointed eyes of the teenager and the face where the smile disappeared.

But he didn't know what Jiang Tang was thinking at this moment: My family seems to be rebellious, what should I do!