76

Chapter 76 The wild man in the live broadcast room is the Marshal? !

When Jiang Tang woke up in the morning, Wen Renyuan was still there.

Before he could say anything, Wen Renyuan's instant kiss fell on his forehead.

Maybe the relationship between the two of them got closer last night, and the atmosphere between the two of them when they woke up this morning became more sticky. Looking at each other's eyes, there is a hint of other meaning.

In Qin Fei's words, the sour smell of love has become stronger.

Today is still Jiang Tang's live broadcast.

As soon as he entered the live broadcast room, he sensitively felt that the atmosphere was different from the previous one.

After Jiang Tang exchanged greetings with the audience as usual, a lot of bullet screens suddenly appeared in the live broadcast room.

These barrages were preceded by unfamiliar accounts, and as soon as they came up, they asked Jiang Tang if he was the only researcher whose name was not disclosed in the research report released by the Imperial Academy of Sciences some time ago.

Jiang Tang: "..."

The accounts on the live broadcast platform are all registered with real-name authentication, and these people don't look like trolls.

But they questioned Jiang Tang fiercely, and when they saw that Jiang Tang didn't respond, they decided that he was a guilty conscience, and they frantically followed the rhythm in the live broadcast room.

Naturally, Jiang Tang's fans didn't want their favorite anchor to suffer such an indiscriminate disaster, so they confronted this group of people.

Seeing that the two sides were about to quarrel, Jiang Tang stopped them immediately, so as not to turn his live broadcast room into a chaotic battlefield.

"Yes, I am the anonymous researcher."

Jiang Tang admitted frankly.

Those unfamiliar barrages also attempted to provoke the relationship between Jiang Tang and the fans.

Jiang Tang raised his eyebrows, "I didn't disclose my name because there is no need for it. In this live broadcast room, I am just an ordinary little anchor who shares delicious food with everyone, and sometimes teaches you some simple dishes. I don't need to have Another identity."

"If you are accusing me of not showing all of my life in front of the camera, I will not accept it."

Jiang Tang's fans didn't expect that in the research report that almost overturned the entire StarCraft some time ago, there was the name of the little anchor they followed.

It's like watching their own children strive for success. They are too late to be proud, so how can they be angry.

【What? It turned out to be my cub! Sugar cub, you are so upbeat! ]

[Promising my anchor ~]

[Has our mother fan finally stood up! ]

[It's okay, it's okay, don't you just participate in the research, my child made everyone laugh. ]

[Attention to all: No male mothers! No male mothers! ! ! ]

[...]

Those who came to pick things up: ...

What's wrong with you mother fans? !

Jiang Tang picked out one item from the dazzling bullet screen, and read: "Didn't you deliberately promote natural food for your own benefit to cause antagonism between the rich and the poor and intensify class conflicts?" Jiang Tang sneered: "