📜장2 (ZA): Her First Mate

The Academy of Pirates comes a long way back from when Lee Sun-Mi was named the Chaos God.

In honor of her death and sacrifice, the people she saved built an academy for her recognition.

The professors who were working there were the crew mates of Lee Sun-Mi.

They teach them how to control their magic and weapons, and let their student at age of 20 become pirates.

The small Lee walked through the crowds as she smiled widely seeing her older sister waving at the professors goodbye.

"Look at her, I'm so proud of Chaerin..."

"UNNIE!"

Chaerin looked at the loud little voice she immediately recognized her little sister's voice.

"Rin! Are you here to see me go!?"

"YES! BUT REMEMBER THIS!"

Chaerin raised her eyebrows as she smirked when Rin raised her fist at her.

"I'LL BE CLAIMING MAMA'S THRONE NOT YOU!"

"Oh yeah!? I'd like to see you try tiny!"

"Yah!"

Rin grinned and waved at her older sister who also waved goodbye to her first mate.

She sighed and walked away from the crowd, she adventures through the city finding something interesting to do or to watch.

She bumped into a 6-year-old girl who whined as she dropped her ice cream.

Rin looked at the young-looking Yoda.

"... Wah!!!!!"

The young Yoda cried as she looked at her dropped ice cream, Rin immediately flinched as she helped the small girl up.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! Here, I'll buy you ice cream!"

The young Yoda stopped crying as she followed the taller girl.

Rin bought her vanilla-flavored ice cream in a cone and she gave them to the young Yoda who happily hugged her.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome... Do you... Have any friends?"

"I do, but they're busy with their family. I'm lonely so I stole some of my brother's money to buy ice cream but I bumped into you and dropped my first ice cream."

"Oh... Sorry about that again, my name is Rin."

"What's your last name?"

Rin fell in silence, she never revealed her last name to strangers because they will blabber all about how reckless her mother is.

"..."

The cub looked away as the young Yoda tilts her head, she looks around before grabbing Rin's wrist leading her to somewhere private.

Rin gasped seeing a tall tree, and on top of that tall tree was a house.

"Woah... Holy cow."

She whispered as the young Yoda clicked something on the branch, the trunk opened like an elevator as they got inside.

"Woah! Who made this!?"

Rin asked as the elevator stopped and inside the house was full of tools, electronics, robots, weapons, and blueprints.

"Me."

The young Yoda said as she pats the extra bean bag chair.

"Eh!? B-But y--"

"I'm young? I know. That's what they all say, but hey... I'm an independent girl."

Rin grinned as she sat down next to her.

"So... What's your last name?"

"... Lee... My name is Lee Rin."

"Lee Rin? Nice to meet you. My name is Chou Tzuyu."

Tzuyu offers her small hand as Rin's eyes widened.

"Y-You're not surprised I'm a Lee?"

"So what if you're a Lee? You must have felt a lot of burdens on your shoulder when people judge you because of your mother's past. I don't think you guys are bad, I think you all are good people. Your mom is amazing."

Tzuyu grinned as Rin shook her hand.

"You think so?"

"I know so, my brother talked a lot of her. He idolizes her because of her throne."

"Well... I'm going to be the next Chaos God!"

Tzuyu looked at her surprised.

"You... Want to be a... Chaos God, so a great pirate just like your mother?"

"Yeah! I don't like it when people judge my mother just because she's a pirate..."

"Your mother shouldn't have saved those bozzos."

The young Yoda shrugged as she stood up and went climbing on the chair as she grabs her wrench.

"Yeah..."

Rin's eyes whined as she beams at Tzuyu.

"Will you join me?!"

Tzuyu looks at her.

"Join you?"

"Yes! Be my first mate!"

The young Yoda steps down on her chair and smiled at Rin, suddenly...

Tzuyu kneels on one knee and kept her head down as Rin looked at her in shock.

"I Devote My Loyalty To You."
________🌟________

AN: baby whyyyyyy so lonely~