🕰️✳️장59 (AA): Kwon Shuhua

"You went through shit huh?"

Shuhua opened her eyes slowly as she saw her little self with three bamboo swords.

"You're not doing this for Hoshi Oppa... You're doing this for Kiri..."

The pale girl gulped as she saw her little self throwing the three bamboo shoots toward her.

"Pick them up and fight me."

The little shu grabs her swords and did her stance, Shuhua also did the same gripping the bamboo swords tightly.

"Strike!"

The little one shouts as the older version of her strikes the swords toward her.

Defending herself, she swept the taller one to the ground and lowered the swords to her.

"Your stance. It's weak, it's defenseless, and useless. What happened to you? You're not the Shuhua I know."

The little one said as she helps Shuhua stand up.

"Again!"

Striking another lower pierce, the little Shu strikes her to her neck making her choke on her spit.

Shuhua coughs and little Shuhua sighed.

"You are distracted, you keep thinking that you have failed your captain. You think you failed Kiri... When in fact all of you failed to save each other but succeed in saving yourselves."

Shuhua looks down.

"Shuhua, Kiri is our childhood friend... I understand how you feel carrying the burden of her death, but remember that she gave you everything... And that katana?"

Shuhua looks at her Wado Ichimonji.

"It was originally hers..."

The pale girl teared up and looked at her little self.

"Wake up and do it for her, Our Kiri. Do it for them, your crew. Do it for yourself, Kwon Shuhua."

Shuhua jolts up awake as she looks around to find herself on a haunted island.

"You are finally awake, Young Kwon."

The pale girl gasped as she saw a man drinking wine while staring down at Shuhua.

"D-Daesung..."

"Please do call me, Oppa. You are a friend of my sister."

Daesung smiled as he stood up lifting his Yoru sword, a huge cross sword.

Shuhua placed her right hand on her bandaged left face.

"That nasty slash from your eyebrow to your cheek is a form of a true Swordswoman. You took it head-on, Young Kwon. That's the bravest thing a Swordsman/woman could do."

Daesung sipped his wine as he grabs the Wado Ichimonji and Sandai Kitetsu from the table as gave them to Shuhua.

"Remarkable katanas, Young Kwon."

Shuhua smiled and looked down at her katanas.

"If you wish to be strong and stronger than me... Then you must defeat the Gorilla Demons. They have the same sword as me but they lack skills, they can copy each move you make."

The pale girl nods as she grabs her two katanas.
___________________

"OOF!"

Shuhua's back slammed on the ground harshly as the Gorilla Demons laughed at her.

Daesung watches the pale girl get up and attack again with different moves.

Until unexpectedly, Shuhua's arms hardened as she swung her katanas toward the demon gorilla.

The katana's light color blades turned black as it glowed in a purple aura, the katana clashed with the gorilla's face slicing its eyes.

The leader fell back as the Gorillas avenged them.

Shuhua grits her teeth as her right eye glowed in red and gray.

Daesungs eyes widened remembering the one he fought to get the title of The Worlds Strongest Swordsman.

Sending multiple slashes the Gorillas fell back and retreated.

"Good Job, Young Kwon. You may rest."

Shuhua sighs and smiled happily as she sheaths her katanas.
___________________

"Young Kwon, perhaps you didn't notice this but... You just formed a Master Haki."

"Master Haki?"

"Master Haki is a powerful aura you can unleash either a Weapon Haki, Observation Haki, or Conquerers Haki."

Daesung stood up and grabbed the box beside him.

"I think you might wanna have this... This originally belongs to Nehem... Kwon."

"Nehem... Kwon... My father!?"

Shuhua shouts as she grabs the box gently and opened the box seeing a black and purple designed sheath, taking the katana off its sheath the katana shined.

A black blade with a red highlight.

"Kwon Nehem, The Strongest Swordsman..."

Daesung smiled seeing that Shuhua began to lift the katana like how Nehem did.

"Have you thought of the proposal those girls gave to you?"

"You mean the Black Sea? I guess... I mean they're hot."

Shuhua whispers as Daesung chuckled and nods.

"I guess they're officially my girlfriends..."
________✨________

"________✨________