📜🌠장20 (CA): FOIS / The Unexpected Reunion

"Search for them, kill them if it's necessary, only if they'll act violently. If not then cuff them, those disgusting pirates... I'll claim those prizes."

"Yes, General Eunwoo!"

"I'll go ahead and look for Lee Chaerin."
__________________

Rin got separated from the boys, as she was eating inside a restaurant.

"Damn, this is cooked well."

The captain compliments the chef who nodded but froze seeing that someone crashed inside the restaurant.

Rin looked up to see Eunwoo.

"LEE--"

Someone grabbed Eunwoo's head and smashed him through the rubble, burying his head in the rubble.

"Rin?"

"Huh?"

The cat-eyed girl chuckled as she removes her hat.

"It's me!"

Rin continues to eat.

"Hm..."

"..."

The two stared at each other.

"CHAERIN UNNIE!"

Rin immediately remembered what her Unnie looked like as the older Lee smiled and hugged her.

"Wow! Look at you! You've grown!"

Chaerin smiled happily as she carried her baby sister out of the restaurant away from danger.

"And eventually they're looking for us."

"Who the hell was that guy?"

"Oh, it's a nobody. Hurry back to your ship lil sis."

"LEE!"

Eunwoo shouts with anger as he chased the two, marines began to circle the open space area.

"Woah! Noona!"

Heeseung shouts seeing chaerin with Rin running away from danger while laughing.

Min-Ho chuckled at his siblings while Felix high fives the oldest Lee.
__________________

"Where the fuck is captain..."

Minzy sighed as Bom pats her shoulder, Jennie and Jisoo were both bored looking at the calm waves when they heard shouts.

"Look! It's coming from there!"

Lisa points as Minzy looks at the trouble.

"Isn't that... Your sister and cousin?"

Sandara whispered beside Minzy who immediately dashed towards them with a flaming foot.

"BACK OFF MY SISTER!"

Minzy smashed her feet on the ground as it crumbles, and the marines fell into the hole.

"Ji-Sun! Changbin!"

"Unnie!/Noona!"

Minzy happily hugs her little sister as she ruffles Changbins hair.

"Wait! I see someone! Jen! It's your Unnie!"

Jisoo shouts as Jennie jumps off the ship and dashed towards the silver hair girl who grinned seeing her sister.

"Jen!"

"Yong Unnie!"

Jennie laughs happily as she hugs her sister who also hugged her back tightly.

"And... Oh. My brothers."