📜장13 (ZA): TIS / Alive

(TIS - Third Island Stop)

"Nishimura Tribe huh... That's our third island stop, it means we're near The New World. Where Lee Sun-Mi's treasures are spread out hidden in islands we haven't seen and known the names of yet."

The captain grinned as her crew looked at the island that was slowly getting nearer.

"I heard about this place..."

Ryujin mumbled but she saw Kai taking her notebook filled with notes about the missing phoenix.

"What are you doing with my notebook?"

"I'm going to read the notes you know about the missing phoenix... It's... Interesting."

Kai smiled as Ryujin nods slowly.

Shuhua throws the anchor as their ship came to a halt near the docks.

The Nishimura People greeted them with gentle smiles and some kids were looking at them idolizing them.

"Alright Familia, gear up!"

The captain shouts as they nodded.

Rin grabs her spelling book and placed it on her case which acted like a backpack, as she secures her dagger on her left leg.

Tzuyu slides her dual pistols into her belt case along with her mini tools, Her rifle, and shotgun are both crossed and placed on her back with their lock secure. The cannon blaster resting on its small form on the back of her hips.

Shuhua cracked her neck and tied the handkerchief she used to tie her hair on her forearm as she slides her belt on her hips, grabbing her Wado Ichimonji and her two other katanas and sliding them on her belt.

Ryujin placed her round iron shield on her back with her mace as she grabs her cowboy hat placing it on her head.

Ji-Sun tied the bagged fairy dust on her secured belt with small potions attached to the belt with her dual sickles.

Kai was like: "why the fuck do you girls need to be this dramatic to gear up?"

This was answered by Tzuyu: "you're just sad that author doesn't  want to do an amazing gear up when it comes to you."

They jumped down their ship as kids began to circle Rin and ask if she was the captain of the team, Rin was surprised the kids could tell.

"Here in Nishimura Tribe, ocean people can feel the aura of a strong captain such as your mother's and different captains."

One kid hugged Tzuyu's leg and rambled about how amazing the tall girls' guns are.

"And they could also feel the aura of a great and kind person."

The kids all hugged them except for Kai who sighed as Tzuyu smirked at him cockily.

"What's that?"

Ji-Sun asked as this one little girl gave her a leaf with something hidden inside.

"Fish..."

The little girl mumbled as Ji-Sun was surprised, the little gave her food.

A cooked fish.

"Thank you..."

Ji-Sun smiled as the little girl shyly ran back to her mother who giggled.

Ryujin went beside her and pinched a bit of the fish and ate it, the short-haired girls hummed in delight.

"That's good fucking fish."

The panther smiled as Ji-Sun began to eat the fish too.

They saw an old lady bringing three pieces of cooked fish toward a cave.

"Hey! Ma'am! Why are you going in there?"

Kai asked as the old lady chuckled.

"I'm giving that magical girl some food... She must be starving... I always come here to give her food and take care of her wounds but I guess she healed yet she doesn't want to go outside this cave."

The old lady smiled as kai's eyes widened.

Rin was beside him.

"And what's her name?"

Ryujin asked.

"Kang Seung-Shi."

The crew felt their soul drop hearing that name, but Kai was in joy.

"I got to go now..."

The old lady waves at them as she enters the cave.

"Kang Seung-Shi... This missing Phoenix... Is alive..."

Ryujin whispered as she immediately grabbed her notebook and wrote new facts.

"Holy shit, a living legend that... That lived in decades! She's history worth it!"

Tzuyu grinned as Rin nodded.

"The government is after her... It's better if we convince her to go with us, to protect her or just let her have an adventure."

Shuhua offered as Rin hummed and thought about it.

"Or we can give her to the government, more money for us."

Kai interjects as Ji-Sun looked at him, judging his existence.

"No."
________🌟________

"________🌟________