💾장86 (The War Of Chaos Arc): He Is Back

Everyone gathered around the big stage as they wait for the Chief of the Marines there.

The humans rallied as they want the creatures of magic and pirates gone.

"General Grazel, General Rocky! When will you capture those nasty pirates!?"

"Is it true that The ghost of Lee Sun-Mi lives!?"

"Capture those fucking pirates!"

Everyone screamed as they angrily threw their signs toward the stage.

Grazel stepped out with a wide smirk as Rocky stood beside him.

"Everyone settle down! Yes! We will capture those disgusting creatures! This world will only have human beings!"

Grazel laughed as they cheered.

The Captain of the TLS crew looked at the projector screen as the inventor chuckled cracking her neck.

"But! I have a surprise for the children of Lee Sun-Mi and Min Dongwook... The person they will learn how to fear again! My father! General Cha Rick! Revived from the dead!"

There stood the man who was cursed by Sun-Mi, he was filled with purple veins as it was the sign that Sun-Mi's curse was so powerful that it still lives inside his blood.

But he's there, breathing, smiling, laughing, as if he won.

Rin furrowed her eyebrows.

Ryujin who was at the crow's nest saw the incoming ship of the Frost Fury.

Seung stood up worriedly seeing that Nayeon limped towards their ship with an injured Jeongyeon and Momo.

Dahyun lay on the wooden platform as Chaeyoung laid the bloody mina Sana helped Jihyo limp towards Rin who freaked out.

Ji-Sun and Shuhua looked at each other before helping them.

"Good evening my lovely people of the human land, I am back and I will finish what I should've finished when Lee Sun-Mi was still alive."

Rick smirked at the camera.

Yongsun helped Ji-Sun patch up the others as Shuhua carried Mina to one of the guest rooms.

Tzuyu stopped seeing Jihyo crying.

"Hyo?"

Seung called out as she pushed past Rin and Tzuyu, the captain of Frost Fury weakly stood up and rushed towards Seung with all the strength left in her to hug her and sob her heart out.

The phoenix looked at Rin and Tzuyu, the two were worried.

"What happened Hyo?"

"Sunghoon and Rosé got captured by the Marines! They killed Jay! They killed my little brother!"

Jihyo mourned as she fell to her knees, Seung kneeled and hugged Jihyo tightly.

Ji-Sun covered her mouth as tears were ready to fall, Shuhua immediately rushed beside her and hugged her.

Ryujin gulped and saw Nayeon crying too.

"They killed Jay to use his magic to revive the general... He captured Sunghoon and Rosé to use them to perfect his revival... And he is also after the Jungs... That means he wants to capture Minzy, Soojin, Yuqi, and Ji-Sun..."

Nayeon revealed as Tzuyu helped her to sit.

Shuhua grips her katanas hearing that her girlfriends are wanted.

Ji-Sun looks away.

"I won't let them. That general is no good, all he is good at are lies."

The doctor hissed as Rin nods.

"As the Chief of The Marines and as the trustworthy person of the human realm... We are powerful with or without magic! We are stronger! We have everything those peasants don't! We have the blood of the original black magic holder!"

Seung's eyes dilated.

"The father and mother of all magic! Kang Tae-Oh!"

"Motherfucker..."

The Phoenix whispered as Jihyo gasped and looked at Seung whose eyes were wide open.

"But! I would love to have the full blood of the most powerful mythic living here! Not Kang Daesung or Kang Daniel, he may have sons that are Strong in sword-fighting and Strong in Physical fighting... But no! His daughter! The most wanted criminal we have!"

Rin growled and unconsciously placed her hand on Seung's shoulder.

"The full blood holder of the strongest black magic and all magic, the feared mythic, the empress of the whole magic island... Yes, if you're watching this... I remember your fucking face kid... Although I'm sure you've grown... I'll still have my revenge on you... Kang Seung-Shi."

The crew gathered around Seung as they glared at the face of the man that wants to kill their friend.

"If it wasn't for you? Lee Sun-Mi's children wouldn't exist and this world would be a better place."

Rin's vein glowed on her right arm as thorns made their way towards her neck as she stomped towards the projector, her eyes glowed in purple.

"I will lock you up and BEHEAD YOU!"

She then lifts her already clenched fist as purple auras wrapped around her hand.

"I WILL HAVE YOUR THRONE AND YOUR BLOOD! DO YOU HEAR ME KANG SEUNG-SHI!?"

"YOU WILL NOT HAVE HER!"

Rin shouts angrily as she smashed the projector into bits.

Tzuyu grabbed her guns as Shuhua unsheathed her katanas, the tall woman blast the broken projector as Shuhua sliced it to dust.

Yongsun summons thunder towards the dust as Ryujin punched the dust.

Seung looks down at her necklace.

"Would you like to know what I would name my twins?"

"Hm? Why would I want to know Sun-Mi."

Seung chuckled as Sun-Mi laughed softly and caressed the phoenix's wings.

"I'm going to name them... Rin and Dong-min... Pretty cool right?"

"I guess so..."

________✴️________