🕰️장49 (TWA): War Of Chaos III (Pt.1)

Nathan laughs beside Eric as he grabbed his sword and dived towards the fight, Shuhua placed her Wado Ichimonji between her teeth and grabbed her Sandai Kitetsu on her right and her Yubashiri on the left.

Shuhua blocks his sword with her katanas, sparks appeared as their weapons clash.

"It's nice seeing you again, Kwon."

"I can't say likewise."

The pale girl kicks his knees before swinging her katanas on his side.

Nathan blocks her attack and swings his sword toward his neck with she stopped with a swift kick.

"Ignis, three sword style: Frenzy sword."

Shuhua rotates her katana like a hurricane, she dashed towards Nathan and sliced his legs making him stumble down groaning.

Nathan laughs as he saw Shuhua raising her Yubashiri ready to behead him when the Boy grabs her Katana turning it to rust.

Her eyes widened as Nathan swiftly kicks her away.

Nathan ran towards Shuhua and swings his sword towards her face, she was caught off guard and was tackled back by someone but her left eye got slashed.

"Shit!"

Nathan was surprised to see the Captain of the Black Sea, Jeon Soyeon saved her.

Shuhua lost consciousness as she closed her eyes, the last person she sees was Soyeon's worried eyes and Yuqi's surprised look.

Soojin rushed towards them as she held a cloth to cover the nasty slash on Shuhua's left eye.

Minnie appeared and summons a Huge perfect dragon that surround the whole island, Kai who saw it looked at his sister.

The Girl pushed her arms towards Nathan as the dragon bites Nathan's leg and ripped it before swinging him out of the island.

Miyeon appeared behind Nathan and grabbed his neck, she dived down to the ground to smash him into the rubble.

The boy went unconscious.
___________________

Daniel laughed seeing his so-called sister chained up ready to die, but then Jihyo appeared in front of him punching him in his guys before slicing his eye.

The boy screamed and went down along with Jihyo as the owl hissed and repeatedly punched his face, his nose bloody as they fall off the ship.

Daniel kicks Jihyo away but was surprised to see...

A horn was heard as Kim Soo-Hyun stands in a submarine along with his first mate back then, Lee Jong Suk.

Soo-Hyun teleports in front of Daniel with a wide smile as he swings his cane on his head.

The blind man grabs the metal handle of his cane pulling out its red sheath, his saber shined as he sliced Daniel's chest before sending him onto the rubble with a strong ax kick.

Jong Suk teleports beside Jihyo and helped her land.

"You're fighting your husband?"

"He is not my husband, he's just a pest in my way."

Jihyo hissed as Jong Suk chuckled and nods before grabbing his dual ax and slashing the incoming knights.

"Let Soo-Hyun weaken Daniel, I'll help you... Let's help Rin up that platform.

Eric cackled and jumped toward Rin but it was a big mistake as Tzuyu appeared grabbing her cannon to blast Eric away from her captain.

The evil man laughed as he grabs his double ax and swings it towards Tzuyu who dodged and kicked him before sending a power punch, her hand glowed as she gasped.

Tzuyu looks down at her arms seeing her veins glow in white, she felt her magic through her veins.

Rin check out Tzuyu and gasped.

"You should've used your magic!"

"I will but I can't control it!"

Tzuyu shouts as she kneed Eric's gut before pushing him off the ship.

Eunwoo appears in front of Rin his lava fist made contact with the ground as she dodges the general.

"You never fail on annoying me!"

Eunwoo shouts as he swings his fist towards Rin who was shocked seeing how fast he is with his reflex.

Seung looks down seeing them fight.

"You fake hero! I will never let you kill you, my friend!"

Rin shouts as she jumps and sent a dropkick in his face.

Eunwoo grabs her ankle and was about to throw her to the building when a hand stopped him.

Purple dahlia appeared under Eunwoo's feet and he gasped when he was wrapped with vines.

"You okay? Sis?"

Chaerin smiled as Rin gasped happily.
________✨________