💾장95 (TWOCA): Preparation (Pt. 1)

Day 1

Everyone was busy, the butlers and maids cleaned the castle to every nook and cranny.

The knights busied themselves to practice their march and their greetings to the guest.

Ryujin was inside the royal library with Yeonjun as they gawked at the zillion books.

"Holy shit! This is book heaven!"

Yeonjun exclaims as he began reading a book with fairy tales, Ryujin grabbed the other one which was filled with history.

"That needs to go there, the vase should go there. Oh! Please be careful with that frame! Yes, the children can come. Two thrones are enough. It needs to be more blueish, you get me? Yes? Yes, that is perfect! The carpet is a bit dirty, mind redoing it again? Thank you. Yes? Oh, that's right."

Jihyo was beyond busy guiding the others as she was all around the castle checking if everything was perfect for her wife's coronation.

"Maybe a little break won't hurt..."

Jihyo sighs as she walks outside the castle and went to the docks, she found Tzuyu wielding a new ship.

"Hey there Tzu."

"Unnie."

Tzuyu greets her and didn't glance at her as she keeps her concentration on the new ship she's making.

"How many days till you finish this ship?"

"I'd say... Four months? It depends."

Yongsun was seen carrying metal pipes that a twice her size toward their way, she was helping Tzuyu.

"Here you go, Chou."

"Thanks, Yongie Unnie."

"Have you seen the others?

Jihyo asked as Yongsun points at the fountain as Ji-Sun and Rin played with the kids, braiding their hair or reading them stories.

"No way! Your mom is Lee Sun-Mi!?"

"Amazing! I want to be a pirate too!"

"Cool!"

"I like your curly hair Unnie, it suits you and your face proportion!"

"Rin Unnie is so cool! I wish to be like her one day!"

"Me too! She's amazing, beautiful, and is the best friend of the Lord here!"

Rin smiles hearing the compliments but soon, her smile falters remembering that one of her closest friends has left the crew.

Ji-Sun placed her hand on Rin's shoulder.

As they both shared a comforting look, they saw Jihyo walking towards them with a soft smile.

"Hey, girls..."

"Jih."

"*Gasp* she's here!"

They looked up seeing a full phoenix hybrid flying towards them before it came to a halt, blue smoke covers their body and there Seung stood with her wings and claws.

"Good afternoon, ladies."

Seung smiled as she made her wings and claws vanish into thin air.

"Where's Eunwoo?"

She asked as Rin points her thumb at the back, they looked at the man who was getting flirted by the girls.

He looked so flustered as he shyly looks down when they began to braid his luscious long hair that reaches his shoulder.