📼장69 (SISA): The Grand Reunion (Pt.3)

"Chase them!"

The fake ones shouted as Ryujin laughed when Nara immediately dashed away.

Yongsun tightens her grip on the ax as she grinned.

"Tonitruum: Line Drive!"

Swinging her ax downwards, a huge slash of thunder came dashing towards the fake Kim as she got blasted away.

Shuhua held the hilt of her Wado Ichimonji as she smirked.

"Ignis, One Sword Style: Burning Frenzy Cut!"

Just like the speed of light Shuhua teleports in front of the male fake swordsman as her right eye glowed.

Suddenly, Shuhua came back from her position a second ago.

"Eh?"

Ryujin whispered but then as she looks back the Fake swordsman was burning with multiple cuts on his body as he screams like a little bitch.

She looks at Shuhua who placed her katana back on its sheath.

"What?"
___________________

Sunghoon smiles as his hair grew longer as it was aligned on his collarbone, he looked fluffy.

"Sunghoon bro!"

The male looked at his crew who happily ran to where he is.

"Woah! Your hair!"

Jungwon shouts as he ruffled Sunghoon's hair as Jake looked at the chaos happening on the Sky Market.

"What's going on there?"

He points out.

"Nae Sarang, I think I know where your friends are..."

The woman with her curly hair, yellow blouse with a corset belt, white cargo pants, and white Chelsea boots, laughed softly as she held her boyfriend's hand.

"I guess I'll have to leave you back to your crew huh?"

Sunghoon pouts as he glared at his crew who began to act like they were kissing.

"Oh, my strong handsome sunghoon~"

Heeseung dramatically placed his hand on his chest acting hurt as Jay held his other hand and looked at him like he is the most beautiful jewel.

"I will never love anyone other than you my sun~"

Jay purred as Sunghoon blushed embarrassingly.

"Shut up!"

He shouts as his girlfriend laughed and pats his shoulder.

"Don't leave me with them Ji-Sun~"

Sunghoon whined as Ji-Sun laughed.

"You'll be fine, Hoon. We'll meet again soon, I'll send you letters."

Ji-Sun smiles pecking his lips before waving as she runs to where the chaos is.

Sunghoon smiles as he waved back having these lovey-dovey eyes as he stared at Ji-Sun's vanishing shadow.
___________________

Hyunjin steps foot on the new Myoui Sky Island as his long red hair was slicked back, he smiled seeing The Marines approach the island.

"They know..."

He whispered before walking away.

"There's my best friend!"

The fake Rin grabbed hyunjin's shoulder and laughed, Hyunjin grimaced as he faked a smile.

"And... Who the fuck are you?"

"It's me! Rin!"

"Rin? Huh? You must be a fan, I'm sorry but Rin is not here... Yet."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes as he removes the fake girl's hand from his shoulder before walking away.

"What are you saying, dumbass? It's me! The most feared captain! The daughter of Lee Sun-Mi!"

The fake one shouts as Hyunjin looked back with a sharp glare.

"My Best friend is not a cocky fatso. If you are Lee Rin, who is your father?"

Hyunjin whispered venomously.

The fake Rin grabbed her gun already pissed but as she was about to shoot him, a hand gripped her wrist tightly.

"Jihyo Noona?"

Hyunjin smiles as Jihyo smiled at him.

"Simply, what Hyunjin wants to say is... Rin is not a poor excuse for an existence."

Jihyo grinned at the fake Rin as she threw her away running away with Hyunjin.

"Noona! You look more gorgeous! How are you?"

"I'm all good Hyun, you?"

"Fabulous."

Hyunjin winks as they laughed.
________✳️________