📼🔆장82 (WA): Everything Falls

"It's funny how you are still alive... Kinda wanted to dig up your grave and piss on it."

Eric smirked as Rin hissed, Tzuyu glared at Eric.

"Disgusting pest, you don't have any good morals or even just a slight bit of decency left in you huh? Probably because you have no mom to teach you the right manners as a person you dumb fuck."

Tzuyu rolled her eyes as she kicked Warren and used her cannon to chase him.

"For you are right Chou... But! I guess you girls can feel the mourning souls of your little boy toys hm?"

Eric's smirk widened as Ji-Sun felt her necklace glow, It was Sunghoon crying.

"I have sent the Marines to the Moon Ace hideout. They killed their captain."

Rin gasped as Jennies' eyes widened.

Minzy hugs Dara's cold body as she cries, the Blazing Nixels immediately went around her to hide from trouble.

"Ohohoho~ not only Jungwon is dead! Also your cousin, Chou Chaeyoung!"

Eric laughs as Tzuyu's face fell, Yongsun blocks the attacks of Kai as she threw her ax towards Warren who was about to stab Tzuyu.

"And also... Lee Chaeyeon."

"Hui's sister..."

Rin whispered.

"My favorite cousin..."

She growled as her hold on her staff tightened.

"YOU NO GOOD FOR NOTHING! YOU'RE REALLY THAT DESPERATE TO WIN SO YOU KILL PEOPLE WHO MEAN SO MUCH TO US!"

Rin shouts.

Seung sent Daniel away with a strong kick.

"Not only that... Rocky also managed to Kill a Kwon!"

Shuhua felt her heart crack hearing that, she never expected one of her family to die...

But I guess black magic that fell into the wrong hands... It could happen.

"What is his name again? Soon-Young? Hoshi?"

Shuhua grits her teeth as she placed her Wado Ichimonji between her teeth and held her Sandai Kitetsu on her left hand tightly, the other her Shusui.

A powerful aura was released, and the crew noticed her Armament Haki as her arms turned dark silver releasing violet waves, only the ones with Haki can see it.

"It was funny watching it! I enjoyed seeing him cry and shout that his sister going to be the Strongest Swordswoman when in fact, women are weak--"

"IGNIS, THREE SWORD STYLE..."

Shuhua's right eye glowed as Ji-Sun gulped looking at her.

The pale woman's blades were covered with flames that were hotter than the sun as she growls feeling her blades heat up.

"FIRESTORM BLADES!"

A huge roar of the flames blasts as Eric watches the pale woman's katana flames form into a lion roaring.

"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY!"

Shuhua shouts as she stomps her left foot on the sand causing a loud booming blast to be heard as the ground shakes.

Nathan immediately teleports in front of Eric to block Shuhua's attack but then his swords cracked then broke into pieces.

Nathan's eyes widened as Shuhua slashed his chest thrice before kicking him away from Eric.

Eric looked up seeing Shuhua's left red glowing eye stare at him like his soul is getting burned.

Using all of her muscles and Haki, she grips her katanas tightly and hissed as she felt her skin burn.

"SHUHUA!"

Rin shouts as Tzuyu ran towards where Shuhua is to stop her.

"I'm going to scar you for life."

Shuhua whispered as Eric felt frozen in his place.

"Ignis, Three Sword Style: Blooming Fire!"

Slashing her three katanas, Eric pukes blood as blood gushes on the three slashes on his torso.

Sheathing her katanas back, she fell back.

Tzuyu catches her and looked at the burn marks.

"Hotter than hell..."
________✳️________

"________✳️________