📜장3 (ZA): To Explore And Find New Friends

Everyone was riled up as new pirates sailed the sea and air, the government heard of this and immediately ordered his men to take them down but no hence the pirates didn't back down without a fight.

A 20-year-old girl sighed as she looked at the airship her older sister gave her as a gift.

"I'm proud of you, Rin."

Rin looks at her sister who was smiling as she carries some bags of Rin's clothes.

"I'm sure mom is proud too."

"You think so?"

"Oh, Hell yeah."

"Thanks, Youngji Unnie..."

Youngji placed Rin's things on the ship as she looks around.

"So you'll be searching for more crew?"

"Yep.'

"Where's your first mate?"

"Oh yeah, I'll go get her."
___________________

"B-But! You're too young!"

"And you're too old."

"Babyface I'm serious. I'll be dead ass worried if something bad happened to you."

"I'm no longer a baby, Oppa. Have you seen these shits I built? C'mon. That's enough to prove I'll be fine, plus... My captain will make sure I stay safe too."

"But Babyface!"

"Oppa."

Rin knocks on the door as the two Chou's looked at her, one with sadness and one with joy.

"There you are Doo Doo hair, I've been waiting."

"Quit calling me that Tzuyu..."

"Meh."

Tzuyu gathers her tools and bag of clothes along with the weapons she built.

"She'll be fine Seung-Hyun Oppa, I'll be watching her."

Rin smiled as the said man frowned seeing the grown-up Yoda walking away as she puts her things inside the ship.

Seung-Hyun approached his younger sister and hugged her tightly, Tzuyu rolled her eyes but hugged back to ease the worry her brother is feeling.

"I'll miss you..."

"Boy, you have your group but I never whined when you left."

"But that's because I always make sure to write you letters! Babyface!"

"I'll be fine, I'm 18 for fucks sake."

"Which is young!"

"Don't underestimate me oldie."

Tzuyu grinned as she used the nickname she gave to Seung-Hyun, the tall man smiled softly as he nods.

"Fine... But do make me proud Babyface..."