💾장96 (TWOCA): Preparation (Pt. 2)

Day 2

It was sunset when Seung decided to look inside the castle.

Opening the giant doors that were covered with Blue curtains and white ribbons, Seung gasped slightly seeing how wonderful the ballroom is.

The sunset peeked through the huge glass windows as the fact marble floor shined as it was squeaky and clean.

Seung removes her corset and placed it down on the chairs around the ballroom, there was a big space left in the center so they can see who will dance.

Untying her long blue hair, she smiles and began to twirl around the ballroom.

She stopped seeing the throne beside hers.

It was her wife's.

Feeling giddy, she ran to the throne and looked at it both.

She will never sit on the throne not until she's crowned.

"Kang Yoo Seung-Shi... The Lord Of All Magic..."

She whispered as she delicately placed her hand on the golden throne.

"There you are, we were looking for you..."

Seung looks at the opened giant doors to see Rin and Ji-Sun.

"Oh... Never you mind me... I'm just taking in the view of this marvelous ballroom..."

The tall woman smiled as Rin chuckled hearing Seung's thick accent.

"Wow... You changed a lot."

Rin laughs softly as Ji-Sun nods.

"Even the way you speak changed."

Ji-Sun grins as Seung walks towards them.

"I must say, My Ladies. You two look lovely."

Seung winks as she summons her giant phoenix wings.

She lends out her left hand and right hand to Rin and Ji-Sun before smiling softly.

"May you accompany me for a little flight?"
__________________

"Hey!!"

Jihyo who was busy instructing the maids looked at the dock to see new ships land, she smiles brightly seeing the Dragon Infernos.

"Hey, Noona!"

"Chan!"

Tzuyu peeks behind the ship and smiled as Seung-Hyun and Daesung help her carry the heavy materials with Yongsun.

Changbin gasped seeing his cousins.

"Yuqi! Soo!"

Soojin and Yuqi waved and hugs the muscular man.

Minnie and Miyeon watched their girlfriend cook and teach the chefs new recipes.

Soyeon was beside Ji-Yong telling him that she wants to marry his sister which he, of course, allowed seeing that these girls were powerful like them.

Min-Ho smiles and waved but stopped seeing Eunwoo.

"Hey, cousin!"

Felix grinned as he high fives the man.

"Ain't you going to say hi to your brother?"

The Aussie man asked as Min-Ho smiled and hugged Eunwoo.

Hyunjin whipped his voluptuous hair, as he looks for Rin.

"Where's my bestie?"

Jihyo points to the sky so they looked up.

Sunghoon laughs seeing his girlfriend scream at the top of her lungs when Seung threw her up the sky Rin laughed as she sits on top of the left wing.

"SEUNG PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"WELCOME TO SEUNG AIRLINES, BUCKLE YOUR FUCKING SEATBELTS AND ENJOY YOUR FUCKING FLIGHT!"

Jisung gulped seeing how high it was.

"Damn... She good tho?"

"OPPA!!!"

Jisung and Hyunjin looked at the ship beside theirs to see Yeji smiling widely at them.

"Yeoddeong!!"

Ryujin and Jake waved at Yuna who excitedly hugs them as Chaeryeong greets her cousins and brother.

Lia saw Yeonjun.

"Bro!"

Yeonjun gasped and points at Lia.

"Bro!"

"Bro!!!!"

"Aye, brooo!!!"

The two Chou siblings hugged each other as Tzuyu chuckled at her cousins.

Giselle smiles as the knights bowed at her, she bows back politely before going straight to Niki to tease him for failing his task.

Two ships appeared.

"Hey, Jih!"

"Hey there..."

"Irene! Joon! Thank goodness you guys are here!"

Jihyo smiles as Irene and Namjoon jumped down their ship to greet their fellow captain.

Yoongi waves at Hwasa who nods, the two didn't need a loud welcome back or nice to see you again greetings.

The two were so chill that the others thought they were at war when suddenly Yoongi grabs his glasses and gave one to Hwasa and they both sat down on the bench to watch the sunset.

Hoseok excitedly waves at his cousins as Byul looked for her siblings.

"Chan! Giselle!"

"Unnie!/Noona!"

Chan and Giselle ran towards Byul and hugged her tightly, the muscular captain might've crushed their bones tightly.

Jungkook smiles as he waves at Soyeon who nods.

Yeri looked at them, sensing...

Anger.

Jihyo looks up to see the Blazing Nixels with the Hybrids.

She sighs before going back to her duty.

"You're a great wife."

Jihyo flinched hearing a voice behind her to see Nayeon smiling at her.

"Unnie..."

"I know we don't get sentimental a lot but... I just want you to know... We're all proud of you..."

Nayeon grinned as Jihyo hugs her.

"So... How's the baby?"

Jihyo asked as Nayeon beamed.

"She's alright! She's still inside the tube sleeping. She'll wake up after a week or maybe a bit early!"

Nayeon tears up and hugged Jihyo again tightly.

"I really am... So Damn Proud Of You."
________✴️________

"________✴️________