🕰️장51 (TWA): Out Of Control

As Ryujin fights...

She suddenly stops feeling her heart stop beating, Ji-Sun saw her and began to run toward her.

Ryujin clutched her chest as she struggles to breathe when she suddenly blacks out.

Seung looks at Rin as the girl gasped seeing her use her magic.

"Woah! I thought--"

"It does not matter Sun-Mi--I mean Rin. I'll place you down and you kill as many as you like while I go give someone his trauma back."

"Got ya!"

Seung flew down and sets Rin down safely as she dashed towards Daniel who was busy fighting Soo-Hyun, the blind man sensed her making him back away as the Mythic sent a strong kick into Daniel's face making him get thrown away crashing to 10 buildings.

"Donum Dei, Wings Of Flames: Hurricane Twister."

The Mythic sends a strong flap of her wings as a huge hurricane appeared with blue flames going towards Daniel who shields himself to safety but his feathers turn to crisp as Seung turns around to see a corrupted-looking Panther killing everyone in its way.

Ryujin opens her eyes she sat up immediately to see that the cage the other way is open.

"What..."

"You think you can keep me in as your prisoner Shim Ryujin?"

"UNNIE! WAKE UP!"

Yuna shouts as Jake looked at his older sister seeing her panther go berserk and stomp on innocent lives.

The panther summons chains and they drag Ryujin toward the cage.

"Now it's your turn."

The creature chuckles seeing Ryujin struggle to get out.

"I will never let you get away from this you bitch!"

Ryujin shouts.

Yuna gulps and looks at Jake.

"I'm going to go panther too, Oppa... Tell Hye-Jung Unnie... I trust her."

"Not love her?"

"Nah, man... I know Unnie... Once she felt me go panther... She knows something is wrong.

Yuna smiles as she felt her blood rush up her veins, she kneels and growls.

Jake nods as he backs away watching Yuna turn into a huge panther, a bit taller than the corrupted Panther.

Yuna runs towards the corrupted Panther and bites its neck lifting them and smashing them toward 20 buildings.

The corrupted panther growled and claws Yuna's face as they roared.

"YOU BITCH! DON'T HURT MY SISTER!"

Ryujin shouts at the corrupted Panther who laughed.

The corrupted Panther bites Yuna's neck and began to crush his windpipes, Yuna struggled as she began to lose air.

"YUNA!"

Jake shouts but then a thousand arrows charged toward the corrupted Panther sending them back.

Jake looks at Hye-Jung who was holding her bow.

"How did this happen!? What happened to Unnie?!"

Hye-Jung shouts as Jake gulped and didn't know what to answer.

The corrupted Panther stood up and laughed as they bites Yuna's neck and threw her away towards the two.

Jake summoned a pair of shadow hands to help Yuna's landing as Hye-Jung gasped seeing that the corrupted panther run towards Ji-Sun who was healing the injured Yongsun and Shuhua as Soyeon stands beside her.

Soyeon gasped silently as she was about to summon ice shards when Sun-Young appeared and used a powerful spell making Chaerin, Rin, Min-Ho, and Heeseung feel their chest tighten.

"Wait..."

Rin whispers as Chan glanced at her.

Chaerin stopped making Eunwoo take this advantage to punch her toward a building.

Min-Ho stopped fighting beside Hyunjin as the boy looked at him curiously.

"I Lee Sun-Young vowed to use my last remaining life to let Shim Ryujin wake up from her consciousness! As the last petal of Shi Un flower falls, I sacrifice my life for Shim Ryujin to control the Shadow Panther!"

Rin looks behind her and began to run toward where Sun-Young is.

"This little shit!"

Min-Ho whispered sharply as he began to push the enemies away, Chaerin couldn't check her siblings as she continues to fight Eunwoo.

"SUN-YOUNG!"

Rin and Min-Ho shout seeing that their little cousin sacrifice her life to save Ji-Sun, Soyeon, and the unconscious Yongsun and Shuhua.

Chaeryeong and Felix stopped.

"WAIT! NO!"

Felix shouts as he looks at his little sister's figure seeing her turn to ashes.

Chaeryeong screamed and tried to grab the flying ashes.

Rin covered her mouth as Min-Ho gulped.

First Hui...

Now Sun-Young.

The corrupted panther fades and there they saw the falling Ryujin.

Chaeryeong shook her head and caught the falling girl.

Jake and Hye-Jung rushed towards them, Yuna was on Jake's back.

"She's... Fine..."
________✨________

Mga readers be like: