📜🌠장21 (CA): Tzuyu Thoughts

"We're out of trouble, but I guess we're heading to a deserted island."

Yongsun sighed as the others nodded.

"Let's call it a night yeah?"
____________________

Shuhua was busy washing the dishes with the help of Ji-Sun as they talk about their crazy day and what they have bought, Ryujin was listening to them as she was also reading a history book with a cup of hot choco beside her.

Rin looked down at the necklace Kai gave her, the said man confessed and she too felt the same way towards him.

Yongsun yawned and went out of her room only to see Tzuyu busy upgrading her weapons while the cold breeze softly caressed her tanned skin as she wore a sleeveless shirt.

"Tzu? What are you doing still up?"

"Busy working on my guns, needed to upgrade it with the parts I bought with Jay and Changbin Oppa."

Tzuyu answers quietly as she grabs her small wrench.

"This one looks nice."

Yongsun points at Tzuyu's shotgun.

"Oh, that old thing? Mom gifted me that... I tend to keep it clean and powerful."

"You seem to love your Rin Unnie so much."

The silver-haired girl smiles seeing Shuhua approach them with two mugs.

"Strong black coffee for the Kim, and hot milk for the Mechanic."

"Thanks, Shu."

"Thanks, Maltese."

Shuhua waved at them as she went back to the kitchen.

Yongsun sips her black coffee as Tzuyu looked up and smiled at her.

"You want to keep asking questions?"

"Surely you know I want to get to know everyone."

Seung was listening to them with her eyes closed as the wind caressed her soft long blue hair, she was resting on the crow's nest.

"Rin Unnie... Was my first friend. I never had one since I was a kid, she was the first one to talk to me. Of course, I knew about her family background and her mom being this living legend along with Seung Unnie but... I guess that didn't stop me from waiting for her inside my small tree house."

Tzuyu grabs her screwdriver.

"The world has been cruel to her and her family, with the death of Sun-Mi and her father being absent... I knew she had enough of pain once in her life. I respect her, I respect her will of hope and passion. As I said... I have devoted my loyalty to Rin Unnie. So if she asked me to kill one of you..."

The tall girl looks up at Yongsun with a glint in her eyes.

"I'll do it without hesitation."

Yongsun raised her eyebrows as she smiled at the younger girl, she was beyond impressed by her loyalty.

"That of course I know won't happen, Rin Unnie is kind. She does not seek revenge, but if she does... Then someone must've done something hurtful toward her. And I'll stand by her side if that happens."

"You're a great kid Chou, I can see why Rin would always get worried when you go solo."

"I'm kind of a reckless girl when fighting but that's because I'm always looking out for Unnie, I don't want anything to happen to her since she's my favorite Unnie... Well, I do have siblings by blood but I mean by heart, Rin Unnie is my heart Unnie. A friend that I am willing to die for, to kill for, and to serve for."

Yongsun felt her heart swell in joy due to that information.

"But I guess... I'll protect everyone here. Not guess... I will. You girls have been my family for so long and eventually took care of lil reckless ol me."

Tzuyu grinned as she grabs a cloth to wipe her guns clean.

"What about Kai?"

"I don't trust your cousin Unnie, no hard feelings but he gives me bad vibes. Not only was it suspicious enough for him to pop up in the middle of the night, but it was also suspicious enough that he would always hit on my Unnie."

Yongsun hummed.

"Sounds like you don't like him hitting on your Unnie."

"Well... That too! But that's beside the point! He's... Weird."

Tzuyu whispered as she sets her guns down and looked at Yongsun with serious eyes.

"My gut tells me he is up to no good, I need to protect you and everyone... Especially Seung Unnie since he wants to sell Seung Unnie from those disgusting horrible fucking marine dogs!"

Tzuyu glared at the gun she was gripping.

"I won't hesitate to kill him if he harms Rin Unnie..."

Yongsun had the same thought in mind.

"I was planning to do that too..."
________🌟________

"________🌟________