💾장103 (TWOCA): Yoo Punishment

Seung fully turns her body towards Grazel.

Blue flames exploded everywhere, it covered the whole human island to not let anyone escape.

The pirates, knights, and Tribe leaders stopped fighting the Marines seeing the huge wall of blue flames.

With a command in her mind, an arm of blue flame shot out and began to chase Grazel who ran away.

"This is..."

Tzuyu whispered feeling the overwhelming magic surge through her, the other magic users felt it too.

"The power of the Lord Of All Magic..."

Miyeon whispers beside her sister.

The humans watched terrified, they now see how bad the marines are by killing someone important to the Lord Of All Magic.

Grazel laughs as he grabs the glass filled with blood, chugging it.

Seung recognized those.

It was her ancestor's blood.

Grazel used black flames and began to shoot them toward Seung, who just flicked her hands effortlessly as the black flames vanished or would get blocked by her blue flames.

Seung summons the harsh wind to whirl the other marines and keep them stuck inside a tornado mixed with thunder and fire, punishing their sins.

"You. Answer. To. Your. Sins."

She growled and with one flick of her hand, the other marines were captured by a lava arm melting their bodies slowly.

Seung flicks her hand again as the others were captured by a tsunami that turned to ice, the marines inside the ice suffered in the icy cold block.

The Lord Of All Magic stomps her boot as multiple shards of Crystals pierced through the other marines, some were beheaded by the sand slicing through them.

She then spreads her arms out with blue flames around her hands before slamming them together as the blue flames increased.

"You Humans disgust me."

Her voice echoed as the other humans began to help the other marines to fight the marines.

"As The Lord Of All Magic! I punish the ones who dared to turn their back to true justice! YOU UNGRATEFUL GREEDY PRIDEFUL SINNERS!"

The human screamed as a huge tsunami began to make its way towards their island, a magnitude was also happening and so is the explosion of the volcano near them as blue flames covered half of the human island.

Eric was amazed by Seung's power, so he sets his eyes on her to kill her.

And as he was about to attack, Rin grabbed her staff and smacked it to his face making him stumble and glare at her.

"You don't disrupt the punishment of those sinners."

Ji-Sun grabs her sickles and glared at Eric.

Seung began to walk towards Grazel who threw blood spikes but Seung would just dodge them without effort as she now began to run.

Her huge wings were summoned as she grabbed Grazel's neck and flew to the sky almost in space.

Rin ran towards Eric smashing her staff on his face as Ji-Sun used her sickles to stab it on his shoulder, her eyes glowed white as her antlers began to show.

"Shi Un, 2nd Form: Lee Sun-Mi."

The captain's tattoo grew as it now reaches her shoulder and neck her eyes glowed and her pupils turned into purple diamonds with a black dot.

Eric laughs as he grabbed Ji-Sun's neck and began to choke her when Tzuyu used her pistols to shoot his legs making him kneel.

Ryujin appeared as she used her magic to keep Eric kneeling.

Yongsun who woke up swings her ax to cut Eric's legs off.

Eunwoo's fist glowed purple as he ran to where Rin is.

Yeonjun went beside Shuhua as they watch the twins rush towards Eric as Ji-Sun ripped his arms off.

Eric looks up as the twins landed their fists on his face his neck snapping until his head flew off to bits.

The dog was finally dead.

"Look down around you, Grazel."

Seung whispered as Grazel began to cough as he didn't have any air.

The Lord Of All Magic snapped her fingers as the blue flames worsened.

"Y-You're j-just kill-ing mor-e people!"

Grazel laughs as Seung chuckled deeply.

"I am killing sinners, like how Gong Yoo requested for me to do. Welcome to your hell... Death Is Too Good For You. You Should Suffer More."

With one snap of her fingers again, the blue flames began to reach them as they wrapped themselves to Grazel burning him slowly but painfully as he screamed.

"You'll be sent down to Torture Realm... Have Fun."

Seung flicks her hand as Grazel got dragged down and was swallowed by the blue flames down to the Earth's crust.

The Phoenix flaps her wings as she sighs.

She waved her hand once as the flames faded and disasters stopped, she spared the other humans as they didn't do anything bad.

It's What They Deserve.
________✴️________