🎞️☀️장39 (COLA): The Unknown Brother

After the fight, everyone settled down and began their celebration.

"Congratulations to you Lee!"

Momo shouts as she gulps down the mug of beer Jihyo shook her head.

"A million bounty? You're fucking strong kid."

Jeongyeon chuckled as Sana nods while eating dumplings.

"I'm impressed that a rookie group of pirates managed to have hundreds of adventures, one lost her left arm, and one have a huge slash on her chest to her hips. The other was betrayed by her cousins, the other is marked by a curse. The other is an unknown specie and the other has a strong family bloodline. And the other here is a fucking long-lived mythic."

Nayeon listen out as Rin giggled, Tzuyu shrugged, Yongsun sipped her beer, Ryujin gulped and looked away, Ji-Sun choked, Shuhua helps her, and Seung smokes.

"Well uh... That's one way to gather an interesting group of... Young ones except for Seung--"

"Shut up, Chae."

Seung rolled her eyes as Chaeyoung giggled.

"But truth to be told, how did you do it?"

Dahyun asked as Rin blinked twice.

"Do... What?"

"Gathered them! Gathered these strong bitches!"

Momo shouts with a smile.

"Oh uh..."

Rin looked at them.

"I don't know actually... I just want a crew that I can call my family, and everyone in my family has one specific dream that they want to achieve... And we will help each other to achieve it."

The captain smiled as Mina hummed and grinned.

"You're a good captain."

Jihyo compliments.

"Oh wow! A captain compliments another captain? That fucking respect."

Jeongyeon nods at what Sana said.

"So..."

Sana wiggled her eyebrows as she points her lips at Rin's ring.

"Oh."

Rin blushed as the others cooed at her.

"Moon Chan gave it to me... He's my boyfriend..."

"I trust that man with my whole life..."

Tzuyu whispered as Seung pats her back.

"Tzuyu had too much, she's creating her emotional essay--"

Rin laughs at what Seung said before looking at Tzuyu who's now dozing off on Shuhua's shoulder.

"She's cute..."

Dahyun whispered as Chaeyoung and Mina smirked at her.

"OH SHUT UP!"

Jihyo laughed at her crew members' faces.

"This bad man, our Dubu is in love!"

Momo teased the tofu it became beet red.

"I SAID SHUT UP!"

Mina's smile faltered remembering her problem, she sighed and stood up, and walked away.

Others didn't notice but Rin and Jihyo did.

Seung did notice it too but let the two follow her as she puffs the smoke out of her lips.
___________________

"Minari? What's wrong?"

Mina jolts and immediately turn around to see Jihyo and Rin.

"Just thinking..."

"Thinking about what?"

"... My mother revealed I have a brother, and that one of my trusted knights told me that he has manipulated all of my people into thinking I passed my throne to him... Now they are unstoppable, they have set war against Matthiou Tribe, Nishimura Tribe, and Uchichaga Tribe... I'm worried this might cause huge havoc..."

Mina sighed as she crushed the glass in her hand making Jihyo and Rin flinch.

"He has manipulated Momo and Sana unnies tribes too... He told them that those two quitted from becoming their queen and has give him the position, so now he has the power of the Myoui, Hirai, and Minatozaki Tribe. Not only that, but my knights told me he also has the power of cloning... That's why he got to convince them..."

The Myoui Queen looked at her friends seeing them wash away their upset feeling with beer as they laugh their sorrows away.

"I don't know when they will strike... But... I want to have allies with me."

Mina looks at Jihyo.

"My Captain, please help me and my friends to retrieve our Tribes back."

She then looks at Rin.

"And... Lee Rin... I beg of you to help me..."

Rin smiled and nodded.

"We will help you Mina, not just the TLS crew... But also Moon Ace, Dragon Infernos, and Mixx."

Mina's eyes glossed and hugged the two.

"We'll help you Minari... We don't leave one friend behind."

"Thank you..."

Suddenly...

"Hey! Girls! Someone said they found a hybrid!"

Shuhua shouts as Seung carries the drunk Tzuyu, Yongsun, and Ji-Sun in her back while Ryujin stands beside her.

"A... Hybrid?"

Jihyo whispered as she looks at Seung who held the same expression as she has.

"Could it be?"

"It could be, Jih."
________⭐________

"________⭐________