📜장6 (ZA): FIA / The Loyalty Of The First Mate

"Damn, What's the beef between you two?"

Rin looked at the same height girl beside her as she sighed.

"He's a douchebag... He thinks my mom's a reckless bitch."

"Must be tough being a Lee? The names Jeon Soyeon."

"Yes. Lee Rin."

"Girls! You know what to do! Get the peeps out the battlefield and wreck this fucking asswipes!"

Soyeon shouts as the four nods at their captain.

Tzuyu grabbed her shotgun and pointed it at Eric's first mate named Warren.

Kai closed his eyes as the land shook, a dragon made out of water shots out of the ocean as it roars and began to attack Eric's goons

Rin grabbed her spelling book and glared at Eric who also had his magic book.

"Dark Night: Panther's fangs!"

Fangs began to land on Rin's place as she jumps away before they could crush her.

"Shi Un: Hurricane Shot!"

Eric laughed as he almost got sucked in the huge blast of the hurricane.

Warren points his blaster at Rin trying to kill her which she dodges.

Shuhua ran out of the restaurant she puts the first katana between her teeth and the other two in her hand gripping it hard as she looks at the five goons ready to pounce on her.

Good thing she tied her hair as her eyes twinkled.

"Ignis: Three sword style, Frenzy swords!"

Flames covered the katanas as she spins like a hurricane and sent deep gashed cuts on the goons as they were thrown away.

She backs away as she bumps her back on one of Soyeon's crew.

"Hey, there pretty girl."

The puppy grinned as she kicked the goon away while Shuhua slashed them away.

"Song Yuqi's the name."

"Hn."

Shuhua chuckled as she saw Yuqi duck down to a squatting position, she used it as an advantage.

She ran and stepped on Yuqi's back jumping high.

"Ignis: Three sword style, Explosion!"

Shuhua chucked her katanas on the ground as waves of flames exploded from where she is blasting the goons away from her and Yuqi.

"Holy shit..."

Yuqi whispered.

Shuhua sheaths the third sword back to her waist as she grabs the one between her teeth and smirked at Yuqi.

"Kwon Shuhua. That's my name."

Shuhua runs away and began to help Tzuyu fight off the other goons as Yuqi stood there blushing.

"anima: Aimed fire."

Tzuyu whispered as she shot Warren in his leg making him fall into the water.

Kai was fighting off the others when Eric grinned.

"Black Night: Dark rise!"

Eric shouts as Five chains was wrapped around Kai making him fall and bang his head on the fallen wood, his head bleeding as he groaned.

Warren who survived the fall jumped and was about to shoot Kai when Rin cast one of her spells.

"Shi Un: Firewall!"

Flames protected Kai as she glared at warren and kicked him away from the fallen injured navigator.

"Black Night! Slash of a thousand reaper!"

Eric pulled out a sword on the book as he teleported in front of Rin who was too late to move when Tzuyu pushed her away and was slashed from her chest to her stomach, the impact made Tzuyu get blown away along with Rin.

Kai's eyes widened as Shuhua gasped.

A ship stopped just beside Eric's.

She saw the strongest swordsman.

"Kang Daesung..."

Shuhua whispered, but due to the distraction, warren appeared behind her and pierced his sword on her shoulder blade.

"Shit!"

Shuhua cussed as she backs away, Soyeon landed in front of her with her katana and slashed warren chasing him away from Shuhua.

"Babyface!!!"

A tall man with white ash hair shouts in horror seeing Tzuyu bleed out as she was hugging Rin to protect her from the nasty blast.

GD appeared as his eyes widened seeing his sister bleeding on her shoulder, jumping down he runs towards her with Hoshi tagging along.

"Cupcake... Who did this to you?"

GD asked as Shuhua only smiled at him.

"I'm fine... Why are you here?"

"Hoshi called me, we were about to visit here but I guess someone just had to mess with my sister... And her new crew."

GD glared at Warren who only smirked.

Rin gasped as she looked at Tzuyu, Seung-Hyun appeared beside her and began to stop the bleeding on Tzuyu's huge slash on her chest to stomach.

As Rin angrily charged at Eric the said man backed away.

The angered captain was about to use her broken spells when she heard her first mate.

"YAH! LEE RIN! HEAR ME!"

Seung-Hyun's eyes widened as he helped her sister sit up.

"I'LL BE THE STRONGEST GENIUS INVENTOR! DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT!?"

Tzuyu weakly looked at Rin who gasped and smiled seeing the Yoda raise her shotgun.

"CAPTAIN!?"

"Hell no..."

Rin whispered weakly as she chuckled proudly.
___________________