📜장7 (ZA): We Sail With Our Promise

As the battle continues, a ship of some marines started to go to where they are.

The captain of TLS sighed as she saw Seung-Hyun stitching Tzuyu's huge slice from her chest to her stomach

"She's okay now, Rin... She'll live, but I do advise more rest."

Seung-Hyun smiled as Rin nodded, Kai jogged towards them and carried Tzuyu on his back.

Shuhua groaned when GD smacked her injured shoulder.

"Why the hell--"

"You young whipper snapper... Look at you making girls drool over yah."

GD smirked as Shuhua blushed a bit as she knew what he means by that, Hoshi was talking to the girls who were flirting with Shuhua back at the restaurant.

The one with red hair and the other with an innocent face jumped and went inside the ship as they were about to go since the marines were close by.

"So you're joining Lee Rin?"

GD asked as Shuhua nods hugging her brothers.

"I'm going to claim your title."

Shuhua points at Daesung who grinned.

"I know you will."

Kai placed Tzuyu inside her room to get more rest as he ran towards the steering wheel.

"Captain! Let's go!"

Rin glared at Eric who chuckled as his crew was about to escape too.

"Let's meet again soon, Lee."

"Useless fucking name you have that's why you like saying mine, asshole!"

Rim shouts as Eric was about to tackle her, Shuhua unsheathes her katana and points it at him.

"Leave."

Shuhua hissed as Eric rolled his eyes and backed away.

"Hey!"

The pale girl looked at the three girls who were behind her.

The other pirates escaped.

"So you're joining her... Why not join us?"

Shuhua hummed at the question of Soyeon.

"I have already given my loyalty to her when I first met her... Although don't be upset. This will not be the last day we met each other My Lioness."

The Swordswoman grinned as she held Soyeon's hand and gave the back of her hand a soft kiss, she did the same to Yuqi and the one with bangs who she learned the name, Minnie.

Kai sails the ship away from trouble as Rin and Shuhua wave goodbye.

"Welcome to my crew, Kwon Shuhua."

"Thank you..."

Shuhua smiled as she walks around the ship, Rin went to Tzuyu's room to check up on her.

"You're awake..."

"Yeah..."

Tzuyu was just staring at the ceiling while Rin stands beside her.

"Need help?"

"No need, Doo Doo hair."

The tall girl slowly sat up groaning as Rin helped her up.

"Did you pick up my guns?"

"Yep, safe and sound. Kai got it for you."

"The dog sniffed to find it?"

"Yah, Chou."

The two chuckled as Rin helped Tzuyu walk out of the room she saw Shuhua sitting near the edge feeling the soft wind dance around her.

"Soon, we're going to need a bigger boat once we gather our needed crew."

Rin whispered as Tzuyu sat down near the huge pole gathering her guns and tools.

"Tzuyu, your brother said you need more rest..."

"I know, but I can't have that distracting me Kay?"

Tzuyu smiled as she began to fix the errors of her gun.
__________________

Night hits the sky as Shuhua began to cook their dinner, she prepared a hot pot for them as a treat for taking her in.

As Tzuyu's hands were splashed with oil, Rin feeds her.

Kai cracks some silly jokes that made Shuhua cringe, Rin chuckle, and Tzuyu rolls her eyes.

The four sat down on the deck as they share some stories of their own.

The four sat there in silence as they finished until Kai spoke up.

"I, Kim Jongin... Promise to help The Captain reach her goal as the Chaos God and will lead the crew to victory as their Navigator."

Kai grinned as the two smiled at her except Tzuyu.

"I, Kwon Shuhua. Will protect and help the Captain to be the Chaos God for she will help me reach my goal as the Strongest Swordswoman."

Shuhua looked at Rin who pats her hand.

"Of course, you can't forget the original here, I, Chou Tzuyu the first mate of Lee Rin will promise to help her reach her goal. I Devote My Loyalty To Her and Will risk my life for her. I'll be by her side until I reach the World's Strongest Genius Inventor."

Tzuyu grinned.

"Then I should make a promise too... As The Captain of the TLS crew... I swore by protecting my crew, I will help them and honor them."

Rin smiled.

The night ended with them sleeping, and Shuhua took the guard duty.
________🌟________