🕰️장52 (TWA): Falling Apart

Tzuyu's veins were acting up as she couldn't feel her arms anymore.

She looked at her weapons seeing them crushed by the knights, she can't fight without them.

Using her magic hurts.

She began to cough out blood as she pushed her limit to help her captain fight, Warren showed up and he sent a broad kick towards her when she grabbed his ankle and slammed him towards the fallen knights.

Tzuyu hissed and looked down to see that her hand was bleeding.

Scars began to show up as she clenched her fist and laughed through the pain, Tzuyu ran towards Warren and kicked his nuts as she grabbed his collar and threw him off the island.

Eunwoo kicks chaerin away as the oldest Lee got distracted seeing that Eric began to kill her.

She dodged the evil man's sword and swung her staff toward his face before flipping him on his back.

Eunwoo smirked seeing her distracted as he increased the heat from his lava arms, he dashed towards Tzuyu and raised his fist.

Tzuyu looks up completely unaware as Eunwoo punched her but she managed to dodge it, and then Eunwoo formed a sword on his lava hand slashing Tzuyu's chest to her hips doing the opposite slash from her old scar.

The First Mate pukes blood as she rolls away from him clutching her jacket for her dear life.

Eunwoo laughed seeing that Tzuyu has fainted.

Daniel glared at Seung as he grabbed something on his back, a small dagger with a purple gem in the middle.

He stabs Seung's arm, The mythic felt the poison immediately climbing up her neck as she chokes on her own blood.

As the man was about to stab her, Jong Suk showed up and uppercuts his face.

The said man grabbed Daniel's face and pummels him with hundreds of punches breaking his nose, and lips, and giving him two black eyes.

Jong Suk threw him away and helped Seung sit as the Mythic struggled to breathe.

"What's wrong kid!?!"

"He... H-He used... T-The dagger--Lee Sun-Mi! D-Dagger..."

Seung struggled to speak as she felt herself begin to lose consciousness.

Rin looks at Seung and gasps seeing that the Mythic has fainted.

"Look!"

Eunwoo shouts as he spreads his arms while laughing manically.

Rin felt her heart clench at the view of her crew in a desperate situation.

"Look at what you've done!"

The general's eyes were full of craze as he smiled widely at Rin.

"Look at your first mate!"

Rin's eyes averted to Tzuyu who has lost conciseness with blood lost as Soo-Hyun ran towards her cradling the tall girl in his arms as he desperately shouts for someone to help him.

"Look at your cook! Your doctor! Your navigator!"

Eunwoo grabbed Rin's staff and breaks it as he threw it away, he grabs Rin's collar and made her face her crew.

Ji-Sun was crying as she hugs Shuhua and Ryujin's unconscious bodies, Sunghoon was trying his best to protect them as Yongsun was getting carried by Taehyung.

"They're here because of you!"

Eunwoo punched Rin's face sending her back.

"Look at that mythic you are trying so hard to protect!"

Rin tears up seeing Seung getting carried by Jong Suk as Jihyo cries trying to wake her up.

Everything was like slow motion to her as she looks at everyone that helped her.

Chan struggles to fight off the knights as Chaerin shouts for everyone to retreat.

Even GD and Seung-Hyun were struggling.

"Having fun playing pirates!?! Having fun with your mother's fate!?"

Rin backs away from Eunwoo as she felt everything was heavy.

"You promised that kid to help her! You promised her that you will protect her! NOW LOOK AT HER! SHE'S DYING BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Ji-Sun closed her eyes and began to pray while she caressed Ryujin and Shuhua's hair, Sunghoon tears up looking at his girlfriend in such a desperate situation.

"You started this destiny! NOW FINISH IT LEE!"

Rin was stuck looking at her crew.

Soo-Hyun shouts as he tries to shake Tzuyu awake.

Jihyo cries loudly as she began to pound her fist on Seung's chest trying to wake her up while Jong Suk looks away.

Jennie and Taehyung cry as Namjoon covers the two as they hug Yongsun.

Felix hugged the crying Chaeryeong as they lost their little sister.

Everything was falling apart.
________✨________