📼🔆장85 (WA): Start A New Life

Rin and Seung say at the very edge of the ship as they stare off the sea.

"You have a twin brother named Lee Dong-min, he was cursed by your aunt... Her name is Lee Ja-Yin. When your father learned about the curse, he tried to take Dong-min away so he can train the kid to control his magic when the marines and Ja-Yin appeared."

Seung sighs as she used her flames to act like mini humans to let Rin see what happened.

"Ja-Yin kidnapped your brother and brainwashed him... And for your information, Ja-Yin is a marine fleet. So she hates pirates. I knew something was wrong when I met that damned general..."

"General? You mean..."

"Yes. Eunwoo was weirdly producing Shi Un aura. And that's when I used my Phoenix Eyes to see that indeed my guess was right, he's Dong-min."

"My... Brother..."

Seung nods as Rin looks down.

"He got brainwashed by those buffoons... That's why he hated us..."

Rin whispered as Seung pats her shoulder.

"I know there will be a day when you and he will meet. I trust that you two will make a name of your own."
__________________

"This is a small island so it's not officially an island for everyone... But it's home for us."

Yeosang smiled as he welcomed the Blazing Nixels to their island.

"We call this Island, Wonderland. It's a place to be wild and free, for us hybrids and now humans."

Seung ruffled his hair and looked at Rin who was looking down at her ring.

"Deep thoughts?"

Rin flinched and looked at her side to see Tzuyu.

"Knowing that the general you hated back then is your twin brother hurts right? But... Don't be guilty of knowing it late. I know you two feel the same guilt and shame but listen, Unnie. Siblings will fight but they make up in the end, they find ways to end the ice between them."

Tzuyu looks down at Rin who smiled.

"Don't let that hateful self-reflection to yourself get to you..."

"Alright..."

The tall girl grabbed something in her pockets.

"Your brother and my cousin attacked the whole headquarters..."

WANTED - DEAD OR ALIVE
•THE DEVIL'S FACE•
°CHOU YEONJUN°
25,000,000,000

WANTED - DEAD OR ALIVE
•THE SERPENT DAISY•
°LEE DONG-MIN / EUNWOO°
50,000,000,000

Rin chuckled seeing it.

"What the hell is happening to them."

"Let's go set sail to another island..."

Rin calls her crew, Jennie smiled and walked towards her.

"This is where we'll part, I'm going to let my crew rest here... See you soon."

Rin nods and waved at Jennie.

END OF SEASON 4
________✳️________

END OF SEASON 4________✳️________