📼장72 (SISA): The Revelation Of The Ten Tribe Leaders

The crew got on the ship not without fighting them, they will the biggest impression on everyone that will eventually lead them to a much higher bounty.

Jihyo dodges the incoming attacks as she jump towards the ship and smiled at Rin.

"Is it nice being back again?"

The captain of Frost Fury asked as Rin grinned and nodded.

"Of course... But do tell me, how many tribe leaders are there?"

Jihyo hummed at Rin's question as she looks down at the battlefield.

"You already know the three tribe leaders in my ship, Myoui Mina, Minatozaki Sana, and Hirai Momo. Then in Moon Ace, there's Nishimura Riki, at Ocean Gladiators there's Moon/Uchichaga Aeri. And your boyfriend who is the Captain of Dragon Infernos..."

The Park pursed her lips.

"But, there are two sections of Matthiou Tribe, Sun Tribe, and Moon Tribe. Chan is already the King and Tribe Leader of The Sun, but we wonder who is the Moon... The one who can give that throne is Seung."

Rin chuckles seeing Tzuyu suplex one of the marines.

"That's seven, there's also the Mythic Tribe which Seung leads too. Eight. Then there's Hell Tribe, The tribe leader is Eric..."

Rin rolled her eyes at the mention of that damned dog.

"Then the Tribal Chief of all Tribes, the whole tribe's leader... It was once owned by your mother, but due to the war, it was left to be Seung's. It's originally Seung's but she passed it to Sun-Mi thinking she can handle it but she died so it came back to her... That's a total of Ten."

Mina backflips before gripping one of the marine's necks slamming him down before piercing her trident to the others.

Sana threw her trident towards the marines head shooting them, before running towards Rocky sending a strong uppercut towards his jaw.

Momo teleports behind him and she grabbed his collar before smashing him towards the ten pillars.

Niki summons multiple water beasts as he smacks the other incoming marines toward his way.

Giselle ran and used his back as a stepping stone to jump high before summoning a huge ball of snow and smashing it to the ground causing a blizzard to happen.

Chan grabbed his staff and he crushed one of the marines head using his biceps before kicking one away as he grabbed Tzuyu's waist to jump taking the woman away from trouble.

"Chan became her babysitter."

Ji-Sun chuckled as Rin shook her head at the tall Yoda who was now sitting down beside Chan with a rope tied to her waist Chan holds the rope.

"Incoming!"

Yongsun shouts as she used her ax to block all the cannons coming their way, she glared at the Black Hawks Ship seeing Eric with a smirk.

"Missed me Munchkin?"

Rin scoffed as Jihyo rolled her eyes.

Shuhua and Ryujin saw Tzuyu grabbing some huge scissors as she cuts the rope off her escaping Chan's hold who shouts at the woman to come back.

Chan ended up chasing Tzuyu.

After another cannon blast, Yongsun caught the cannon and spins around before shooting them toward the black hawks who were shocked.

Ryujin cheered as Tzuyu kicks the fake Rin on the head multiple times, Hyunjin happens to pass by as he also joined in the kicking.

Yongsun grabs one of the harpoons and shoots them toward Eric who dodged it and growls.

"My captain doesn't need your crummy ass!"

The oldest shouts as Ji-Sun raised her middle fingers towards Eric.

Ryujin and Shuhua watch as Tzuyu forms a heart with the unconscious body of the fake wannabes.

"Unnie!!!!"

Tzuyu shouts as she stands in the middle of the heart.

Rin peeks and laughed seeing Chan nag at Tzuyu who didn't give two fucks.

Sally felt her breath hitch.

"Sally!!!"

Sally wondered why was her captain shouting, peeking down at the ship she gasped seeing that Sun-Mi grabbed the unconscious marines and formed a heart as she stands in the middle.

"Wo Ai Ni my friend!"

Sun-Mi grinned as she giggles, Sally shook her head and chuckled.

Dongwook scolds Sun-Mi as the woman didn't give two fucks.

Wiping her tears, Soo-Hyun held her hand softly.

"We both miss Sun-Mi..."

Dongwook whispered as he went beside the two.

"In some way... I wish she was still alive."
________✳️________

"________✳️________

New Favorite Meme