💾장101 (TWOCA): Marines Vs. Pirates (Pt. 4)

"Dark Sword: Scarecrow."

Shuhua's eyes widened as the man with a crossed sword sent a huge slash that could destroy half a comet towards the attacker who teleports away and glared at him.

"Kwon Shuhua... Is under my protection."

Daesung whispered as he whips the sword to the side, the blood splashed on the ground as he glared at the attacker.

"Such a disgraceful act! You disgust me very so much likely, Jeon."

Namjoon who was carrying Yongsun gasped seeing his crew mate almost kill the pale woman.

"Shu!"

Soyeon went beside Shuhua as Miyeon helped heal Shuhua's wounds.

"I can't believe it..."

Yoongi whispered as Hoseok gulped looking at the tall man.

Ji-Yong growled as he glared at Jungkook.

"I knew you were a traitor! You fucker!"

Soyeon shouts angrily at Jungkook who laughed.

"I knew you were getting soft, dear sister. Love does weaken people hm?"

"I'll weaken your ass once--"

"And you'll weaken it again? I don't think so..."

Shuhua gasped sensing the blood in jungkooks veins.

"HE HAS THE BLOOD OF KANG!"

Everyone's eyes widened, there was a traitor among them.
__________________

Tzuyu blocks Rocky's attacks as her clothes ripped making her cuss.

Taking her upper off with her sports bra seen, she saw Seung-Hyun already disapproving.

"NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO SCOLD YOUR SISTER DUMBASS!"

Taeyang shouts.

Tzuyu grabs her rifle and points it toward Rocky who was busy killing the other knights.

"Vita, Rifles: Blitz Mode!"

Multiple bullets rushed through Rocky who pukes out blood to every hit of the bullets.

He looks at Tzuyu and laughed maniacally as blood covered him and transformed him into a monster with sharp claws.

Rocky roars and rushed towards Tzuyu who jumps away and threw her rifles away and summoned her magic.

"I trained for this... Let's not fuck it up, Chou..."

Tzuyu whispered as Miyeon and Seung-Hyun's eyes widened seeing their sister using her magic for the first time.

"Vita: Thunderbolt!"

Sending huge shockwaves toward Rocky, he roars in pain before swishing his tail toward the other pirates and knights knocking them out.

Tzuyu ran towards him as she jumps meeting him face to face.

"Say bye-bye, Wannabe General useless fucking mommy-issued fucker!"

The tall girl lifts her feet and sent a strong ax kick towards Rocky's head crushing his skull and smashing his brain.

"Vita! Extreme Kill!"

Tzuyu shouts as she successfully sliced Rocky in half as he left the monster's body, The tall girl dashed towards him and pierced her hand on his heart crushing it.

Rocky chuckled knowing he was dying but with every strength left in his veins, he grabbed Tzuyu's arm and was about to suffocate her with him in the pool of blood when Seung-Hyun appeared and pushed Tzuyu away from him.