📜장12 (ZA): Smart-ass

"Tzuyu go brrr when I shoot you like shoog shoog shoog~"

The tall girl mumbled as she grabs her screwdriver and fixed her guns Rin looked at her with a chuckle.

Shuhua was cleaning her katanas when Ryujin sat beside her.

"That katana... That's the Wado Ichimonji right?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"It's the 16th strongest katana in the world, it's said here in the records of swords."

Ryujin showed the books she was holding as Shuhua smiled.

"I see... These other two swords were just... Well, I just stole them. Want to help me buy new ones?"

"Sure."

As Shuhua continued to clean her katana, Ryujin noticed Tzuyu's gun.

"That's the Dual-Hawk Guns aye? Wielders with great strength in both arms can tame those beasts."

Tzuyu raised her eyebrows as she looked at her dual pistols, she grinned and nodded at the short-haired girl.

"Quite the Smart-ass huh? That's good, at least you're not useless like that dog over there."

The tall girl points at Kai who sighed and continues to look at the map.

"And that, that's the cosmic star of winter. That can heal multiple scars in an hour, right?"

Ryujin points at the dust Ji-Sun was mixing with the others.

"Woah, you even know this? How?"

"That's an old method of healing you are doing, I'm an Archeologist. I study history."

The short-haired girl shrugs as she grabs one of her books.

"I yet have to discover about Lee Sun-Mi's execution, The lost phoenix, and the history behind the Park family."

Ryujin grinned as she showed them her book.

"About... My mother... How did you know it was an execution...?"

"Everyone saw her death, Including your older sister."

Rin gasped as everyone looked at Ryujin.

"Everyone... Saw her death?"

"Yeah, my mother told me about it. Everything, she saw everything. Sun-Mi shouted that her treasures were hidden deep within the islands she kept. The power she holds as the Chaos God will forever be a secret to everyone except... Well... Her family."

Ryujin explains as Rin looks down.

"Her execution was held... At the Government place... Where humans that don't have magic like us cheered for her death and for the treasure she kept as they also sailed the sea and clouds to steal her gold and silvers and eventually her scroll that contains the map of the island that kept the orbs hidden."

Tzuyu stopped working as Shuhua sheaths her katana back to its sheath.

"Captain, I know it's hard to keep this information in but your mother loved you so much that she kept her death away from you... But we aren't sure why she easily gave herself up on the government. There are still missing pieces that I need to solve in To know what really happened to Sun-Mi..."

Rin nods at what Ryujin said but soon Kai interrupts them.

"Ryujin, any information about the missing phoenix?"

"I don't know, all I know is that they are a she. And she has a lot of money on her neck that everyone wants to catch her even if they found her dead body which I know won't happen."

Kai hummed in interest.

"I heard about that myth, my brother always talked to me about it. He said that the two Kang brothers fought once about a certain little sister and I think it's about the missing phoenix since the two Kang brothers were phoenixes too."

Shuhua piles up the information as she crossed her arms.

"And also may I add? She's the strongest magic user in the world, she belongs to the God Tribe. A powerful woman must I say?"

Tzuyu grinned as Rin nods proudly.

"Uhm, I heard this from my older sister but she has this friend named Park Jihyo. She's the current lover of Kang Daniel... But also she lived a very long life along with the Kangs and the other Parks, she was supposed to be together with that missing Phoenix but... I don't know, someone must've told her she died that's why she's with that douchebag."

"Tch, Kang Daniel? He thinks he knows everything, fuckin dog just like him if I do say so myself."

Tzuyu rolled her eyes at Kai who wanted to bark back but stopped seeing that his water dragon was pointing at an island.

"We're near Nishimura Ocean Tribe."
________🌟________

"________🌟________