📼🔆장76 (Wonderland Arc): A New Crew

It was just a normal day for the TLS crew as they did their own thing.

Ji-Sun was grinding up some herbs with fairy dust on the kitchen table as Shuhua cooks their lunch.

Tossing in the tuna as the flames ignite like fireworks, Shuhua smiles in satisfaction at the smell.

Ji-Sun writes down the notes as she then grabs the saliva of the tiger mountain that was in a bottle, and poured it into the dust creating a small explosion.

Shuhua chuckled as she sets the tuna down and grabbed the cut veggies.

"What are you making, unnie?"

"Just some herbal lotion for Tzuyu's bruises, just in case she gets into a fight again."

Ji-Sun chuckled as Shuhua nodded and stirred the pot filled with beef stew.

Tzuyu was busy upgrading her guns and rifles as Ryujin reads beside her with Nara playing with the yarn ball.

"So if you look closely here... Hui knew that there are thirteen islands..."

Yongsun spreads the map on the huge table inside the office of the ship as Seung and Rin listened.

"We already know six islands, then we have seven more to go until we reach the hidden island that people were talking about..."

Rin smiles as Yongsun nods.

"And if we reach the seven islands then that means..."

"We are near Lee Sun-Mi's, Moon Island."

Seung whispered as Yongsun and Rin looked at her.

"Did you... Did you see her island?"

"Yes."

"Was it beautiful?"

"Just like your mother, and just like you my friend."

Rin smiles as Seung crossed her arms.

"Then we sail to each island, we gather enough trophies, we gather allies, we gather new friends and memories. We will spread our name."

Seung smirks as Rin and Yongsun nodded.

"Captain! Yongsun Unnie, Seung Unnie! We have visitors!"

They heard Ryujin's shouts from outside, so they walked out of the office and saw the ship of the Phantom Angels.

Rin remembered...

That Chaerin was the one who led the crew...

But now who?

"Hey Rin, hey Unnie."

They saw Jennie.

"Jen?"

Yongsun whispered.

"We couldn't help but follow yah, you might've not noticed us sailing just a bit far away from you but I just wanted to see if we can sail with you for a while."

Jennie smiles as the other phantom angel crew jumps towards the TLS crew ship.

"Dongsaeng!"

Minzy shouts as she hugs Ji-Sun.

Dara waves at them as Jisoo hugs Yongsun with Jennie.

Rosé excitedly went to their ship and pointed at the kitchen.

"I smelled food!"

Rin chuckled.

"Come and join us for lunch then!"
__________________

"And they picked me to be the next one to lead them... They didn't want Phantom Angels to disband so... I promise to be a good Captain."

Jennie smiled as her crew cheered.

"I'm sorry about your Unnie, Rin... It must've been so hard for you to lose a sister... Don't worry... I felt that too but with Taehyung..."

Rin smiles sadly as Yongsun sighed and softly held her sister's hand.

Shuhua gave Rosé seconds as the girl happily hums.

Jisoo balances a wine bottle on her shoulder as Nara and Ryujin watch her in amusement.

Tzuyu eats happily beside Rin as she shares her food with Seung who chuckled and took small bites.

Dara laughs as she poured hot sauce on Minzy's curry as she was busy talking to her sister Ji-Sun.

And once she took a bite and gulped, she slams her hands down and glared at the laughing Dara.

Ji-Sun grabbed the water beside her and gave it to Minzy.

As they were having fun eating, they heard another ship stop.

Rin and Jennie went out to see a group of men looking at their ship in curiosity.

"Oh hi! We mean no harm! Actually... We wanted to ask for some help... And since we recognized that symbol..."

The man pointed at the flags.

"We knew we could trust you."

Rin raised her eyebrows.

"And how do you know if we trust you..."

"We have no weapons right now, you can check us. But let me introduce ourselves."

Shuhua sheaths her katanas back as Tzuyu placed her guns back.

"We're the Blazing Nixels..."
________✳️________

"________✳️________