💾💠장 107 (PLA): Ancestors

Enki flutters her eyes open to see she's in a field full of daffodils.

Sitting up slowly, she looks around to see five people waiting for her to wake up.

"So, this is your daughter? She looks weak."

The first Kang rolled his eyes.

"She looks... Very cute though."

The second Kang smiles as she helps the girl up.

Enki gulps as another approached her.

The third Kang waves before walking away.

"Wait... Grandpa!?"

Enki gasped as Tae-Oh chuckled and hugged her, as she pulls away from the hug she tears up seeing her mother.

A version of her mother that never aged.

Seung looks at her daughter proudly as she spreads her arms ready for the crushing hug Enki will give her.

"Mom!"

Enki pulls Seung into a tight hug, she was almost the same height as her mother.

"My Dear, look at you... All grown up... So beautiful."

Seung chuckles as she pushes Enki softly and made her look at the side.

"Enki..."

"W-Who is she, mom?"

"That's your Mama Jihyo, Enki..."

Jihyo laughed softly as she was hugged by Enki tightly, Jihyo had to lean back as he daughter was taller than her.

The other Kangs couldn't help but smile at their mini-reunion.

"What happened to me, Mom? Why am I here?"

Enki asked as she now pulls away from Jihyo's hug.

"You're here... Because we need to warn you, Kid."

The first Kang sighed as he crossed his arm while looking up at the purple clouds.

"Cha Rick, remember that name?"

The second Kang asked as Enki nods.

"He is planning on taking over the Magic Realm, he managed to steal all of our blood... Even your mother's..."

Enki looked at Seung and Jihyo who both sadly nodded.

"So... We're here to help you, not by blood but... We can give you all of our magic."

Tae-Oh grins as he placed his hand on Enki's shoulder, the others did too as Seung and Jihyo both cupped Enki's cheeks.

"You'll fall into a deep sleep as you take all the magic in, We Love you our daughter... Tell Celina we love her too."
__________________

A Year has passed as Celina stayed beside the feathered shell, she should either tell Enki her adventures or tell her a short story of some parables she knows.

Suddenly, the feathered shell cracked making Celina gasp and back away.

As the feathers fell, Enki emerged with ten huge navy blue wings with golden tips.

Her eyes glowed in gold, she fell on her knees crying.

"Enki!"

Celina ran towards her sister hugging her softly as she caressed her golden hair.