💾💠장 112 (PLA): When Will You Learn?

Enki pushed the doors of the balcony open as Sierra gasped seeing the beautiful stars on the night sky twinkling.

"So Exquisite... Right?"

She whispered as she leans on the railing, the air hits both of them softly as they enjoyed each other's company.

"Who knew, at this age I'll rule the whole island. I wish mom's proud of me..."

Enki smiles at the stars, Sierra wasn't looking at the stars... She was looking at her.

Out of all the stars in the universe, Enki was the brightest one.

SHUTANGINA KELEG--

"I'm sure she's proud of you, you did everything you can and you believed in yourself Enki. That's about for someone to be proud of you..."

Enki looks at her and with a gentle smile she says:

"And I'm that someone."

Sierra looks away as she stands staring at Enki's mesmerizing golden eyes.

"You flatter me with your words, Sierra. Where's that shy book-lover girl I met back when we were kids?"

Enki laughs gently as Sierra pouted and looked at her.

"I was just a kid back then! And books are amazing, it gives you great motivation! Just like this one book I read, it was about two girls--"

Sierra brags about the book she read, and Enki pays attention to every detail she tells her.

The Kang smiles softly as she saw the twinkle in Sierra's eyes.

"Oh sorry--am I boring you?"

"No, you are not. Please, do continue... I love how you pay all attention to every detail of the story."

Sierra blushed and smiled happily as she continues, Enki looks back to see the maid brought them tea.

She signals her to leave it on her table and the maid smiles and bows.

"And they ended up together! Isn't it cute!?"

Enki giggled finding the excited book nerd happy.

"It is--"

She stops sensing it.

Danger.

"Enki? Are you okay?"

Sierra whispered as she pokes Enki's cheek.

"Sierra, head back to the ballroom and warm everyone!"

"But wh--"

Then Sierra saw the incoming ships.

"Marines..."

She whispered.

"Go! I'll stall them!"

Enki shouts as she removes her cape.

"Aureum caelum, Sacred Universal Curse: Wings Of Gold!"

Two huge navy blue wings with gold tips sprouts on Enki's back as her sclera turns black and her pupils turned gold and the middle was blue.

She screeches and was about to fly off when Sierra grabbed her wrist.

"Enki! They want you! Your life will be put in danger!"

"I'll be fine, Sierra. Just warn them!"

Enki flies off and glanced at Sierra.

"Now!"

Sierra runs off.

Enki heard the shouts and saw that the marines were attacking the houses of her people.