📼🔆장81 (WA): SVIS / Can't Get Enough Punk?

(Seventh Island Stop)

The TLS, Phantom Angel, and Blazing Nixels decided to check Sabbia Island as they look at the sandy island.

"This is a weird-looking island..."

"There are not a lot of people here..."

"Maybe because this Island hasn't been discovered yet."

As they walk they saw a Library nearby.

"Hey! Look at that library!"

Tzuyu points out as she began to run towards it feeling the Chou Magic in there.

The others follow but Jennie stayed behind feeling a new source of energy on the island.

"Black magic..."

She whispered.

"EVERYONE! IT'S BLACK HAWKS!"

Jennie shouts but as soon as she did, Kai appeared in front of her and tried to pierce his hand on her head when Yongsun grabbed her ax behind her back and threw it towards Kai who dodged it and backed away.

Ryujin growled as she felt Nara join forces with her body causing her nails to sharpen, her teeth to get pointy, her pupils to slit, Panther's ear in her head, and her tail wagging on her back.

Fur covered her wrist, shoulder, nape, and side of her face, as she threw her boots away, her feet becoming like one of the Panthers.

Kai turns into a half-dragon making Jennie know that he killed a family member.

Because you can't develop a power like that immediately when you don't have the full blood of the family.

But you can have full power if you killed a family member.

Rin felt her ring glow, her partner...

He was mourning a loss...

"Chan..."

She whispered as Tzuyu looked at her and the ring.

"What's wrong?"

"Chan's mourning... A wave of sadness..."

Rin whispered.

"Seungmin."

Kai smirks as Jennie growled at him.

Yongsun grabs her ax and began to swing it towards Kai who backs away as Ryujin lets out a roar as she began to attack Kai.

Warren appeared and began to use his arrows to shoot them when Tzuyu grabbed her dual pistols aiming them towards Warren.

"Back off rejected middle child!"

Tzuyu shouts as she blasts her guns.

Ji-Sun saw in the corner of her eye that Nathan was running towards them so she sent a huge ice pillar on his way which he sliced and was about to stab her when Shuhua with her Wado Ichimonji and Sandai Kitetsu blocked his sword and sent a powerful slash sending him back.

Daniel appeared behind Rin and used his now metal-like wings to stab her when Seung grabbed his neck.

"What did you do to yourself, brother..."

She whispered before throwing Daniel away from Rin.

The Phantom Angels fought the other goons.

Jennie used her daggers to stab the goons as she blocks the incoming black magic blast, Lisa used her spear and created a huge ice blizzard.

Rosé was protecting the Blazing Nixels as they couldn't fight, someone has cast Black Magic to make them stop their magic.

Minzy punched the incoming goon as Jisoo kicks them laughing seeing them get beat up.

Dara noticed that Eric was nowhere to be seen, but he appeared behind Wonho and was about to kill him when she blocks his way and was the one pierced with his hand.

"Dara!!"

Minzy shouts horrified.

"Punk... Ruining my plan."

Eric rolled his eyes as he smirked seeing Rin.

"There you are munchkin!"

Rin grabbed her staff and hissed at him.

"You're so annoying, Nam. More annoying than a fucking pest."
________✳️________

It was my birthday yesterday so I forgot to update uwu

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
CC: Cosmic Chaos (SEASON 5)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें