💾💠장 108 (PLA): Scrolls

Day 1

Celina points at what the Maids and Butlers will do as she helps around to fix her sister's coronation day.

"The flowers must be fresh, hm... A bit of gold won't hurt. Yes, she likes the color blue so add more of it. That food looks good serve them during the day, perfect. The vases and chairs go there! Yes, that is correct. Oh, the scrolls are ready? Perfect!"

"Unnie!"

The Head Knight looks up to see her sister land beside her with her ten navy blue wings with golden tips flapped before folding behind her.

"Damn, need to make it perfect?"

"I have to, my dearest. My little sister deserves the best."

Celina cracks her knuckles as she looks at her little sister.

"Have you heard about the letter the Marines gave you?"

"Yes, it's quite aggressive I must say... Rick wanted to combine our Realm with his. Disgusting. He also offered a new son of his to marry me, how unfortunate he does not pass my standards."

Enki sighed as Celina furrowed her eyebrows.

"Now? Well, I'm going to give him a piece of my mind."

She growls as Enki pats her shoulder.

"Do not fret, my dearest sister."

Enki grinned before giving the scroll to Celina who was confused.

"It's my invitation... And my message to the Marines."

Celina opens the scroll.

"My sincerest greetings to everyone in Magic Island, it is I... The daughter of the Lord Of All Magic, Kang Yoo Enki-Shi. I have given this scroll to inform everyone that the coronation day for the new Lord Of All Magic will happen after the two days of preparation."

Enki was wearing a mask, it hid her face but her golden eyes were glowing.

"Tribe Leaders, Knights, Magic Users, Humans, and Hybrids are invited as long as you didn't spit on my mother's name. Oh, and also... The Marines have sent me a letter... Of proposal."

The general saw the scroll and he grinned, he thought that the kid decided to accept his proposal.

"The answer is... No."

Enki glared at the screen.

"I don't need a Man to control and help me reign my people. You can shove that proposal up your arse you stupid, idiotic, man. For I will never, and as in never will accept such thing from you."

She then smiles.

"I look forward to seeing you, my people."

Celina chuckled as the video ended.

"You are indeed like mom."

"But now that I'm looking at you... Celina Unnie you got Mom Seung's eyes..."

"And you got Mama Jihyo's eyes."
__________________

Rin smiles as she finished packing her clothes, ready for the reunion as she will bring her kids when she was met by the message scroll.

"A... Coronation? Is Seung officially stepping down from the throne?"

She whispers before walking away as she waits for her old first mate.

"Mom!!!"

Rin looks at her back to see her kids running towards her.

"We want to go too!"