💾장102 (TWOCA): Fate Is Twisted

Chan and Rin crashed towards the buildings, the two were in great pain as Chan clutched his wound coughing out blood.

"Fucking pathetic..."

He grinned as he grabs his sword and made his way towards Rin.

"You are so weak..."

"You cheated... It just shows how... Desperate you want to win... The fight..."

"Hm... I guess your mythic friend is stronger than you huh?"

Grazel smirks as he lifts his sword.

"I'd love to be the one to claim your prize and throne, Lee!"

As Grazel was about to pierce his sword into Rin's heart, Someone sent a powerful roundhouse kick to his face.

As if it was slow motion, his face whipped towards the right some of his teeth getting knocked out.

He was sent away crashing into 10 buildings.

"Are you okay? Rin? Chan?"

Chan opened his tired eyes and sent the woman a great big smile with a thumbs up.

Rin gasped and stood up slowly.

"Jihyo... What are you doing here?"

"Me? I'm here to help, I don't want the godmother of my children to die now do we?"

Rin's eyes widened upon hearing what Jihyo said.

"G-Godmother!?"

Jihyo smiles as she nods and looked at Chan.

"What do you say, Godfather?"

"That sounds wonderful, Our Highness."

Chan grinned as he slowly stood up with the help of Jihyo.

"The other ship of the Marines escaped, I think Ricks was there along with the other traitors."

"Traitors?"

Rin asked as Jihyo sighed and looked away.

"Jungkook... And Min-Ho..."

"My... Brother?"

The captain was upset, her brother? Betraying him?

"Fuckin bitch..."

She whispered before feeling the ground shake.

Rin looks around and felt a presence beside her, she whips her head and punched the shadow which disappeared.

Multiple shadows began to swarm them along with the Blood clones as they tried to kill them.

Jihyo saw Grazel who was about to stab Rin when she kicks his sword away and pushed Rin as the girl gasped and landed on Chan's chest.

Chan hugs his girlfriend protectively as he looks around for more incoming attacks when Grazel showed up behind him and was about to pierce his sword on his back along with Rin when Jihyo stepped in.

Jihyo gasped as the sword sinks deep into her stomach she grasp the sharp edges so it won't pierce through Chan who looks on the back with a terrified face.

"NOONA!!"

Grazel teleports away as Rin was about to chase him.

Jihyo falls back, but Chan catches her.

"Noona! You're going to be okay! I get help!"

Rin noticed that Jihyo's blood was dark red... A Time Magic-user only has gold blood...