🎞️장27 (DA): Tell Me What You Want

"This..."

The TLS crew was flabbergasted at the sight of the island.

"Casino..."

"Gold..."

"LADIES!"

Shuhua and Ryujin waved at the girls who giggled, and Yongsun bonks their heads.

"You see?"

Bae points out the Marines who were laughing, wasting their money on girls.

"Damn disgusting pigs."

Tzuyu hissed as Jinni nodded.

"They took this Island... It belongs to us."

"Mind telling us how?"

Rin asked as they nodded, they led the TLS crew toward their hideout.
__________________

"Woah! Look at this place..."

Felix was awed at the twinkling lights, as he jumped off the ship and started to walk away.

Hyunjin followed him along with Changbin as Seungmin looked at Chan who was busy talking to Han.

"So what are we doing here?"

Min-Ho asked as Han looked at Chan.

"... Something feels bad with oue crew... I just have this feeling that one of us will get betrayed..."

Chan whispered as he looks at Seungmin.

"Min-Ho, mind going with Seungmin for a minute?"

"Sure."

Min-Ho waved at Seungmin as they walked away following the others.

"Why?"

Han asked as Chan sighed.

"I know it's been hard for us to move on from Jeongin's death but... Does his family knows?"

"I don't think so, the newspapers didn't come. So I don't think they know..."

"Then we have to inform them, I heard that the Mins are here."

"I see, then let's go."

Han stop seeing Chan's hands full of bandages.

"What happened with your hands?"

Han asked as Chan smiled.

"I just made something by heart, you'll see later... I wish they're here though..."
___________________

"This is a cool island."

Sunoo smiled as Heeseung nodded beside him, they looked at the marines who saw them.

"Let's go!"

The two ran away as they got chased by the Marines.

Jungwon shook his head as he looked at Niki who was filled with anger seeing that the island he gave from those girls he trusted had been stolen.

"Bunch of imbeciles! How dare they set foot on the island I gave to those girls."

Niki hissed as Sunghoon patted his shoulder.

"We're angry too, Niki. But for now, we go and get ourselves some disguises."

Sunghoon said as they nodded.

"While Sunoo and Heeseung distract the others, let's go."

Jake smiled as Jay followed them.
__________________

"The gold island belongs to Nishimura Riki, back then. But due to his owning too many islands, he gave this one to us. So we named it Casino Island, a name that fits our crew. But then the Marines got greedy seeing all the gold so they..."

Lily's voice faltered as Kyujin continues her speech.

"Beat us up, threw us on the ocean."

"It wasn't supposed to be like this, new buildings there, new buildings here. Everywhere! They have stolen it! Everything we owned!"

Jiwoo angrily shouts as Haewon grabs her binoculars.

"We were planning to get our revenge, push them away. Scare them. This is our island! Our home! And our haven! They can't just barge in and own it! Those greedy fuckers!"

Lily growled as Rin crossed her arms.

"Then let us make a plan, we'll help you. What do you say my nakamas?"

Seung smiled at Rin.

"I'm in."

Rin grinned as she looked at the others.

"Of course, I'm in too, I'll follow the captain."

Shuhua winks as Ryujin gave her a thumbs up as she will also follow her.

"The situation here brings injustice, I'm in."

Yongsun nods.

"Your orders captain, I will follow."

Ji-Sun grins.

"Tzuyu?"

"You know I'm always in for you captain."

Tzuyu cockily tilts her head as Rin chuckled.

Rin looked at Mixx.

"We'll help you retrieve your island back, we will never back down or surrender until they give up."

The Mixx crew smiled at each other as they nodded.

"So... Who's the Marines here?"

Ji-Sun asked.

"Cha Eunwoo."
________⭐________

"________⭐________