💾장91 (TWOCA): It Feels Like Home (Pt. 2)

Joon-gi smiles as he went toward his niece and hugged them both.

"So this is the place that pest wants... I mean, not going to lie... If I ever had a statue made out of gold, silver, or diamonds? I would be living here permanently."

Everyone chuckled at what Yeonjun said.

"Woah! Is this the Kangs!?"

"Do you know about them?"

Ryujin asked as Yeonjun nods, Joon-gi raised his eyebrows in curiosity.

"Go on then, Mr. Chou. Do tell us about the Kangs."

"Before Gong Yoo died, he gave the Phoenix Magic to the first Kang. His name is unknown but everyone feared his last name because he was kind... But that was back when greed wasn't there."

They looked up at the statue of the Kang who was holding both money and a dead deer to eat as he held his head high.

"He was greedy, prideful, and boy he was a gluttonous person... He made the knights steal the money and food of everyone living here... He never listened to the trusty knight of Gong Yoo, so... He was punished by the ghost of Gong Yoo."

Tzuyu frowns seeing the dead deer, Rin pats her shoulder.

"He was turned into a gold one night when he was ordering the knights to butcher the kids since he was out of deers and fishes to hunt, and once he was a golden statue... A loud strike of thunder crashed into him breaking him to bits as the people watching him have stolen his bits that were turned into gold... Even his insides were gold."

They then move to the second statue that was holding a trident as she looked furious.

"The second one was full of wrath, with the power passed onto her she abused her knights to fight mighty and strong, or else she'll kill them. Every loving creature, she punished them for not following her rules. Her anger was known and everyone learned how to fear the Kang name again..."

Ji-Sun looked around the statue to see skeletons next to it.

"She was envious of other Tribe leaders who began to create their magic, so she sent war to them and the human realm. Gong Yoo then again punished another Kang, he made the flames cover her and transform her into a full phoenix but in the end, her human body was burned and so did her soul..."

Yeonjun then points at the third statue that had women all over him as he lazily sat on his throne.

"The third Kang... He was a sloth and a lustful king. He used the girls he sees to satisfy his needs, he was a lazy king too... He lets his people get hungry and gets hurt by the Marines... He enslaved... The Lee's back then..."

Rin's eyes widened as Yeonjun sighed and glanced at the crew.

"So... It's true huh."

Seung whispered.

"My great old fucking grandparents were a fucking ass."

She sneered, sighing deeply as Ji-Sun placed her hand on her shoulder while Ryujin hugs her side.

"He didn't live that long, he was soon assassinated by one of the girls he used and was hanged to death."

Yeonjun shrugs as Rin sent Seung a sympathetic smile, the tall woman nods before following them to the next statue.

Seung's heart beats fast seeing her father's face smiling holding his Trident to victory, in his statue, there were no bad things.

"Kang Tae-Oh, the fourth Kang to hold the power of Gong Yoo and The Phoenix. When the war broke out, he died and the Chas stole 15% of his blood as told by my father... He was there when it happened as he was fighting for the freedom of the magic island. He said that Seung's father was amazing as he never saw anyone handle that type of power gracefully."

Yeonjun smiled as Seung placed her hand on her father's statue smiling softly.

"Being here... Feels like home... It's like... I've been here before..."

Seung whispered as she looks at her crew.

"My heart feels warm being here... It feels... Like I'm back home... Home to where my true destiny is..."

Shuhua looks at the past statues.

"Can we get rid of these other three?"

She points out making everyone laugh.

"You..."

Joon-gi points at Seung.

"Are the fifth Kang to have it."

"Have what? What about my brothers?"

"Your brothers are Kang, but you? You are Kang Yoo Seung-Shi. Your father named you after the Lord Of All Magic and Gong Yoo... Had chosen you."
________✴️________

"________✴️________