📼장68 (SISA): The Grand Reunion (Pt.2)

"Guys!"

Niki shouts as he runs along with Shuhua.

"Is that Shuhua!?"

Momo yells as Sana wiggles her eyebrows at Shuhua who pushed her face away.

"I have my girlfriends, Unnie."

"Aw! Worth the shot."

Sana chuckled.

"Marines are heading this way!"

Niki informs them as Mina immediately grabbed her trident and made her way to her knights instructing them on what to do.

"Oh, it's been a long time since I had action."

Momo smirked as she cracks her Knuckles and neck, grabbing her trident she looks at Sana.

"Action? Thought we did one in bed--"

"Save that for later."

Chan sighed at the two lesbians.

"I wish my girlfriend was here..."

"You wish."

Giselle whispered as her brother glared at her making her stick her tongue out.

"Let's go!"
__________________

Yongsun looked at the clothes that were on sale as she smiles happily.

Suddenly she hears the knights marching towards the docks, she knew what was going on.

She did manage to escape from those wannabe hooligans, but now she's probably going to get chased by power-hungry marines.

Her life couldn't get any worse.

Just as Yongsun was about to walk away from the incoming attack of the Marines, the fake wannabes saw her.

She began to run away, she didn't want to waste her magic on these dumbasses.

But the ones who were chasing her were the fake Shuhua.

She smirks seeing her fake one.

"Yongsun Unnie!?"

"Shuhua!"

Yongsun smiled seeing Shuhua.

The two hugged but stopped seeing the stupid fuckers in front of them.

"Who the hell is the male one?"

Shuhua asked as Yongsun sighed.

"You're not going to like this, they believe in the fact that you are a man..."

"Since when did the name Shuhua become male?"

The fake ones laughed.

"Are you two faking right now? We're thee Kim Yongsun and Kwon Shuhua."

"Kwon Shuhua is a woman."

"A woman can't be a swordsman--"

"You're going to regret that."

Shuhua whispered as she grabs her Wado Ichimonji but with its sheath on.

"I challenge you to a duel."

"So be it fake!"

The fake Shuhua laughed as he grabbed his swords.

"Swords? That's child's play!"

Shuhua shouts as the fake one grew angry and began to swing his swords toward her, Shuhua blocks his attacks and sent him flying with one singular kick in the chest.

Yongsun grabs her Ax as flashes of lightning began to cover her right arm.

"I heard from some outsiders that the fake Rin gathered and enslaved the rookie pirates."

Shuhua informs Yongsun who furrowed her eyebrows blocking the attacks of the fake Kim.

"What? And how did they fall for that? Rin does not like people who slave people... So does Tzuyu."

"Yeah I know, some stupid fuckers believe it."

Then the fake Ryujin appeared with a real panther.

"Kill them!"

The fake one shouts as the Panther growls and began to run toward them.

"The real Shim Ryujin has a shadow panther, not a real one you get in the zoo!"

Shuhua shouts, the angered panther was about to bite her arm when a mace smashed its head on the ground.

A woman who appears to have long black hair with maroon tips, half scarred neck, silver piercings, a black sleeveless turtleneck neck shirt with a western belt in her bush pants, and classic cowboy boots, smirked as she smiled at the two.

"It's been a long time... Hasn't it? Unnies?"

"Ryujin!"

Ryujin looks at the fake her and her smirk widened.

"Nara!"

A huge shadow panther emerged from the ground as he growled and started to defend Ryujin.

"Fake build-a-bear reject, are you cosplaying to be my friend you dumb fuck? Ryujin isn't a fugly-fetched ass-wipe."

Ryujin hops on Nara's back as Yongsun and Shuhua hop on too.

"Let's run!"
________✳️________

"Let's run!"________✳️________