📼🔆장78 (WA): A Little Help

"My name is Sohn Hyun-Woo, the captain of Blazing Nixels... But you can call me Shownu."

Shownu shakes Rin's hand, the same as Jennies.

"This is Minhyuk, Kihyun, Hyungwon, Joohoney, I.M, and this is Wonho."

They waved as Rin hummed.

"We're looking for an Island to stay at and help..."

"But you guys are pirates, why do you want to stay on an island?"

"Well... We want a place where we can call home..."

Wonho shrugs.

"I think we can help you, boys. I have an island in mind and we're heading there."

Seung smiles as she crossed her arms.

"My hybrids friend will be there, I guess you mortals can stay there for as long as you like just as long you boys will behave."

"An adventure huh? Phantom Angels would like to join you guys."

Jennie winks as Rin grinned.

"The more the merrier!"
___________________

Night came as everyone settled down and decided to have dinner together.

Shuhua was in the kitchen grilling some meat as Rosé and Jennie helped with their vegetables, the boys were busy listening to Yongsun play the flute as Jisoo sings along with her.

Ji-Sun was busy making ointments as Ryujin and Nara played with the feathers.

Tzuyu and Rin watch them as Minzy and Dara played tug of war using Lisa who whined and ran away.

"Unnie... I have a random question."

Tzuyu whispered as Rin looked at her.

"What if we got separated again?"

"That is a random question."

Rin chuckled as Tzuyu shrugged.

"It's random, but it's serious too. What if it did happen."

"Then I'll look for you again tzu, I promised to protect you didn't I?"

Rin smiles as Tzuyu nods and smiled too.

"I'm glad you will keep that promise Unnie, because I will do that too."

"Is it because I'm your captain and you devoted your loyalty to me?"

"No. It's because you're my Unnie and my friend. And a friend will never leave a friend if it's real."

Tzuyu beams as Rin ruffled her hair.

"MARINES!"

Dara shouts as they saw a huge ship going their way.

Tzuyu tiredly sighs as she grabs her dual pistols and cracked her neck.

"I'll handle this."

She whispered as Rin pats her back.

The tall girl jumps high and landed on the marine ship, she also felt someone land beside her to see Shuhua.

"I'll help you."

Shuhua winks as she tied her hair and grabbed her Wado Ichimonji placing it between her teeth as she hold the Sandai Kitetsu on her right and the Shusui on the left getting in stance.

As the fight happens, Rin watches seeing how powerful the two got making her happy smile.
__________________

10 minutes passed as Tzuyu threw the last marine away while Shuhua sheaths her katanas back.

Shuhua saw an island nearby.

"Captain! There's an island near where we are!"

"Really?"

Rin whispered as Yongsun looks at her log pose.

"Indeed... This Island is called Sabbia Island."

"We can't go and step foot there at night, sand guardians are guarding that island. We go by morning."

Yongsun informs them as they nod.

Tzuyu jumps away from the marine ship along with Shuhua, but before Shuhua lands she used her armament Haki as her left arm turned dark silver-like metal.

"Ignis, No Sword Style: Flaming Whistle."

Shuhua chops her hand down sending a strong shockwave slicing the whole ship, sinking it.

She lands beside the Blazing Nixels who gasped at how powerful she is.

"Amazing!"

"Teach me!"

"Me too!"

The pale girl chuckles.

"Dinner is ready! Let's eat before Rosé takes everything!"
________✳️________

"Dinner is ready! Let's eat before Rosé takes everything!"________✳️________