💾장100 (TWOCA): Marines Vs. Pirates (Pt. 3)

Ryujin growled as she ran towards Warren with her claws ready.

"Umbra: Rising Slash!"

Her claws dug deep into Warren's shoulder blades as the panther slashed his face before throwing him away towards the marines crashing to them.

Kneeing his gut, Ryujin pierced her hand on his arm ripping it off him.

"Umbra: Shadow Dragon Ringtail!"

Ryujin shoots her hand out causing a large shadow dragon to appear with flames covering him, he chomped on Warren's body ripping it.

"I'm going to make sure... You won't be getting back so soon. Or... Never."

The panther grins and placed her claws on Warren's face.

"Y-You Freak!! You're a monster! Spawn of Satan!"

Ryujin cocks her eyebrows as Warren began to throw a tantrum.

"I am The Cursed Demon Child, Warren. I thought you'd known that by now."

The panther frowns before giggling sending multiple sharp shadows towards his way.

"You're going to impale me!? So be it--"

"No... Death is too good for you... A little nightmare won't hurt won't it?"

Ryujin grinned as her maroon eyes glowed and the needles pierced through Warren.

"Die in my nightmares, Warren."

She whispered.

"Oh! And by the way..."

Nara growled as his huge claws were between Warren, the boy felt his legs give up making him slump down the black ocean.

"Nara..."

Warren backs away scared.

"Have a little treat."

Nara smirks before ripping Warren's body to shreds with his sharp fangs.

Ryujin watches as the life in warrens eyes faded, she signals the dragon to let him go which he did.

Warren was dead in front of Ryujin, his fear made Ryujin burp.

"Jeez Nara, did you have to eat him? I hate having fat cholesterols you know..."

"Sorry..."

Ryujin flinched hearing a loud striking thunder just beside her area.

"It looks like your thunder friend is mad..."

"Yongsun Unnie... Yeah, I get where she's going."

The panther smirks as she pats the dragon's head.

Suddenly she hears a beeping.

Looking down she saw Warren's pocket with a bomb.

"RYUJIN!"

Eunwoo shouts as Heeseung rushed towards the Panther and pushed her away protecting her inside a dahlia flower.

"HYUNG!"

The purple-eyed man shouts horrified as the bomb exploded with Heeseung.

Rin who heard it gasped as Chan covered his mouth.

Grazel took this chance to attack the two sending them back, crashing into buildings.

Thunder strikes Grazel as he got electrocuted.

Ryujin gasped seeing Heeseung's burnt body.

Jake and Yuna rushed to her aid.

"Shit..."