🎞️☀️장44 (COLA): It's What He Wants

Eric didn't waste his time as he used black magic towards Hui making him get strangled by thousands of black chains.

"You little fucker!"

Hui groans as Eric kicks his face.

The evil man grabbed his black magic book and smirked.

"Hear me the devil of the black magic book, I summon the deadliest comet to crash down to the island I despise the most."

Eric whispered as Hui's eyes widened and began to go feral on the chains.

"You monster! You ugly fucking dog!"

Eric chuckled and left Hui.
___________________

"Everyone head to the ships! Take the hybrids with you!"

Jihyo shouts as they nod, Ji-Sun guides the others to the ship when suddenly they saw a huge comet ready to crash towards them.

Seung looked up and was about to use her magic when Eunwoo appeared behind her and slammed her down to the ground.

"Let me guess... You're using black magic."

Seung glared at the general as she used her wings but stopped when Eunwoo said something.

"You give up yourself to the Marines... Or we'll behead your friends and your lover."

The mythic gulped as she looks down.

The Marines cuffed Seung's wrist and wings as they kicked her toward their ship.

She glanced at Ryujin who was panicking as she tried to find where the mythic is.

Shuhua looks around, the situation was getting worse.

So she breathed in and out, positioning her three katanas.

"Flammeum Infernum, Three Sword Style: Volcanic Eruption!"

(flammeum infernum - flaming hell)

Shuhua jumps very high and sliced the huge comet into dust making everyone gasp.

Rin's eyes shined knowing damn well she chose the right cook on the ship.

Shuhua couldn't believe it, she did it.

The move her brothers taught her, she actually did it.

Smiling softly, she closed her eyes as she began to fall.

Soo-Hyun who saw this caught the pale girl and landed safely on the TLS Ship.

Eric smirked seeing that Rin was running away with Jihyo.

"Hey, Lee!"

Rin stopped and looked back.

Eric pressed the button and multiple bombs activated as they exploded at the same time.

"We can't escape like this! We'll get crushed!"

Jihyo shouts as Soo-Hyun gulped and sensed that a marine ship was escaping and there he sensed Seung cuffed.

"HOLD ON! WHERE'S SEUNG!?"

Ryujin shouts as she still tries to look for the mythic.

"She's... She got kidnapped by the Marines..."

Soo-Hyun whispered as Ryujin angrily punched the pole beside her.

Suddenly they saw a huge purple serpent taking over the island.

"Hui Oppa..."

Rin whispered as the serpent used his tail to push the ships away so he could save them.

"WAIT! HUI OPPA!"

Jihyo grabs Rin and shook her head, The short girl teared up and tried to reach for Hui.

Tzuyu grabs Rin's wrist harshly and made the captain look at her.

"Listen, captain! Hui sacrificed himself for you! Don't ever look back! He... Wants you to live, live and achieve your dream..."

Rin sobbed as Tzuyu hugged her.

Ji-Sun frowns as he looks at the map Hui gave to her.

"I don't know if I'll live, I just know something will happen. And if it did happen, I want you to give this to Rin and Yongsun... Let them keep my dreams and make them achieve them. Draw the whole map of the world because I couldn't... And it's for a great cause."

Hui smiles as he handed the unfinished map to Ji-Sun who frowns.

"Please promise me Ji-Sun... You'll keep my little one safe for me."

Ji-Sun nods as she looks at the smoke-filled island.

"I promise..."
__________________

Everyone went back to Hirai Tribe as they all tiredly left their ships.

Soo-Hyun helps Tzuyu to sit on the couch.

Rin sighs and smiled.

"So... What are you doing here, Mr. Kim? Not that I mind but... Aren't you a marine?"

The short girl asked as the Titan Warriors and Frost Fury nodded.

Yongsun was resting in the clinic along with Shuhua as Ji-Sun guards them.

Ryujin was curious too but her mind was still full of thoughts.

"Seung Unnie... Why did you let them kidnap you?"

She thought.

Soo-Hyun smiles.

"I'll tell you all."
________⭐________

"________⭐________