📼🔆장80 (WA): A Promise Fulfilled

"Thank you for letting us stay here, Mr. Lee."

Eunwoo smiles a little as Dongwook pats his shoulder, Yeonjun was busy giving autographs to little kids.

"If I may ask... What's your son supposed to be named?"

Dongwook grinned.

"Lee Dong-min."

"Dong-min?"

"My first name mixed with my last name."

The pale man chuckled as Eunwoo hummed and looked away remembering something.

"Mom?"

Eunwoo knocks on his mother's office.

"You can come in, Son."

"I was wondering... Why do we have to hide the fact my grandfather is my father? The general?"

"Well, we can't reveal that because they'll think it's weird that I married a man older than me and that I had a son at that age."

Eunwoo nods at his mother's words.

"I'll get going now, Mom..."

"Alright."

As Eunwoo left he heard his mother whisper.

"Come out of your hiding spot Rick."

"Is he gone?"

"Yeah."

"Tch. Why do we even need a son that had the blood of the pest Lee Sun-Mi!?"

"It's an advantage for us, once he learns how to get hold of that curse he can kill all generations of Sun-Mi. In that way, we can finish this Pirate shit."

Eunwoo leaned on the side as he listens closely.

"Dong-min won't know his real family don't worry, he's Eunwoo now. Let's just keep an eye on him."

"If I die because of Lee Sun-Mi, you better tell Eunwoo to kill that Lee Chaerin. She bothers me along with her siblings."

Eunwoo shook his head and smiled at Dongwook.

"I have to go now... We'll see each other again."

Dongwook nods and waved.

As Yeonjun and Eunwoo left, Dongwook decided to use his spider eye.

And indeed, The aura of shi Un and blood was running through Eunwoo's veins.

"I can't believe it... I finally found my son..."
___________________

"So what's our next mission, dude?"

"We find my parents at the very headquarters of the Marines. I'll sneak you in, don't worry. And once I do I'll let you stay in my room, but please don't break things... But you can put them into one box since I have already quit."

"But dude, won't they be suspicious of you?"

"They won't be. My mother's the head chief. I'll just have a chat with her."

The two stayed in silence.

"Why do you stay there in that library?"

"It's my mission as the holder of death to keep history locked, but since there's something wrong with your history I had to let you in and tell you that your name is going buzzards shit."

Eunwoo chuckled.

"But I planned on it for a while... I can make the books there disappear in just a snap of my fingers, they will go to this bag of void. I can also sense if the library is in danger, I could self-destruct it. But as for my future plan..."

Yeonjun crossed his arms as he watches the wolf run with the cub.

"I would love to start my own Library, not just history of magic... But also other knowledgeable books..."

Eunwoo nods as they found their ship.

"Let's go... We have a lot to catch."

The two sailed away as Eunwoo and Yeonjun made short talks.

They bonded like best friends.
________✳️________