🕰️✳️장60 (AA): Jung Ji-Sun

"Why do you blame yourself?"

The female Jung gasped and jolts up awake, sitting as she looks around the place she was in but stopped seeing a small version of herself.

It's... Her...

"I'll ask again... Why do you blame yourself?"

"W-What are you talking about? Blame myself for what?"

"For almost getting killed, for not saving them, for not helping them... Why do you blame yourself?"

Ji-Sun tears up as she looks down seeing they're above the ocean floating.

"Is it because you couldn't do enough? Is it because you're just a doctor? A fairy? Peryton that only exists to save people's lives?"

The younger version of her said as she sits down in front of her.

"You are more than that Ji-Sun, you are more than what you could ever think of. You are their crew, their friend, their family. Don't give up and stop blaming yourself for something you didn't do. Always look up Ji-Sun, they need you. They need you because they love you..."

Ji-Sun nods at her younger self.

"So wake up! Rin needs her doctor, stubborn girl always injures herself along with Tzuyu... Ryujin needs you're huge lamp she always steals from you, poor girl reads in the dark with just a small lamp beside her. Make sure you tell every little interest you have in life to Shuhua, she likes listening to you as you remind her of her friend Kiri. Give Yongsun some glasses, her eyesight has gone bad ever since the attack... Tell Seung to STOP smoking, it's bad for her lungs."

Ji-Sun nods at her little self.

"I'm proud of what you have become older me! Wake up!"

Sunghoon was sitting beside his girlfriend's bed as he waits for her to wake up, he held her hand as he wished she could wake up any second now.

"Hey, Sung... Is she awake?"

"Not yet..."

The Nishimura Tribe leader smiles sadly as he placed his Trident on the side with Giselle tailing beside him.

Giselle placed her trident beside Niki's as they sit on the extra chairs.

"Shielding the others took a lot on her... I'm worried that she might go into a coma... I don't want that..."

Sunghoon tears up as he looks down on Ji-Sun's peaceful sleeping face as he caressed her cheek while he holds her left hand with his.

"He will wake up Hyung, don't worry."

Niki smiled as he sighed and leaned back, Giselle pursed her lips.

"Also..."

The Uchichaga Tribe leader grabs the broken sickles and Sunghoon gasps.

"Shit..."

Niki whispered as he grabs the broken sickles.

"They did a number on her..."

Sunghoon looks at Giselle.

"But... Aren't you a Moon? How come you're a Uchichaga now?"

"Byul Unnie revealed to me that my parents sent me away, far from the Tribe war that happened some years ago... The Moons found me and took me in, Byul Unnie and Chan Oppa treated me like their sister and I am so thankful to them for that..."

Suddenly, Ji-Sun's hands move.

"Nae Sarang!? Ji-Sun!"

Sunghoon smiles widely seeing Ji-Sun flutter her eyes open.

"Where..."

"You're here in Fairy Island, we took you here."

Giselle smiled as Sunghoon helped his girlfriend sit up.

"This is one of the islands I own."

The Uchichaga Tribe leader said as she pats Ji-Sun's shoulder.

"And this is where I and Niki will train you, to become stronger, faster, and more powerful."
__________________

Some days passed as Ji-Sun looks down at the thick glasses she made, she wanted them to be thinner so it is easy to carry but also glass to be clearer.

Giselle visits her and helped her to create one.

Sunghoon and Niki were both busy forging something.

"The dedication you're doing for your girlfriend... Jesus."

Niki chuckled as Sunghoon hissed when he accidentally touched the hot iron.

"Woah! You okay dude?"

"It's alright."

Sunghoon whispered as he grabs the newly forged pointy and sharper Sickles.

"My bruises and scars are proof of how much I love her."

Sunghoon grinned as Niki crossed his arms and nodded.

"Very well, if you say so."

They trained Ji-Sun.

The girl didn't mind if the training was harsh, she was doing this for her friends.

For her family.
________✨________