🎞️장33 (DA): Better Hold On Tight For Your Life

Tzuyu puts her rifle back and grabs her shotgun chasing Eric with a murderous smirk.

"Anima, Shotgun: Fatal Shot."

Eric groaned as he flops down to the ground, but she chuckled as he summons his dark dragons to attack Tzuyu who blasted them with her shotgun.

The dragons had managed to bruise and cut Tzuyu as she dodged them and grabbed her cannon.

"Anima, cannon: Satellite shot!"

A huge blast of light rays was seen as she killed all the dark dragons as coughed out blood, she used her magic too much.

She approached Eric and knocked him out with two heavy punches.

"..."

Tzuyu sighed as she limps away from the battlefield.
__________________

Ryujin groaned as she leans on the side clutching her hip as the curse mark hurts.

Bae frowned seeing how tired Ryujin looked, Kyujin helped Ryujin by lifting her on her back as they look for the others.

"Thank you..."

Bae whispered as Ryujin smiled before closing her eyes to take a minute to sleep.
__________________

Yongsun stood up but soon fainted due to fatigue as Lily and Haewon caught the unconscious woman.

"... She's tired..."

Lily sighed as she helps Haewon carry the unconscious woman to where the others are.

"They helped us claim our island back..."

Haewon smiled.

"Yeah... We owe them."

"I'm really... Grateful."

Lily smiles a little as she looks down at Yongsun's sleeping face.
__________________

Jiwoo saw Chan and Shuhua.

"Hey, guys!"

She smiled but soon gasped seeing Shuhua faint, Chan managed to catch her before she could hurt herself from the fall.

Chan smiled sadly at Jiwoo.

"She's just tired Jiwoo, let's go take her back to her crew so Ji-Sun could heal them--"

"Yeah... About that..."

They looked their back to see Sunghoon carrying the tired Ji-Sun and beside them was sullyoon.

"This is the most stressful day..."

Chan whispered as Jiwoo silently agrees.

"How's Shuhua?"

"Heh, the girl got tired of beating the shit out of that Nathan dude. Turns out... That punk betrayed her."

"What an asshole."

"What about your girl? How is she?"

Chan asked as Sunghoon smiled.

"She's fine, just a little tired."

Ji-Sun gave them thumbs-up as Sullyoon chuckled behind them.
__________________

Seung sighs as she let herself fall back, someone catches her head before she could bump into some rocks.

"Thanks..."

Jinni chuckled.

"No need to thank me, Seung Unnie. I should be the one thanking you."

Jinni helps Seung up as they walk toward the gathered people.

"They want to meet their heroes..."

"Alright... Though I am tired..."
_________________

Rin was breathing heavily as she felt herself fall, she closed her eyes.

Tzuyu who saw it immediately ran towards her while limping.

"Captain! Yah!"

The tall girl groaned as she fell, that fucking Nam boy shot her leg that's why she's limping.

Though this didn't stop her as she crawled towards Rin and tried to shake her awake.

"Hey, kid."

Tzuyu looked up and saw someone wearing a marines coat.

The tall girl grabbed her shotgun and was about to shoot him when he raised his hands in surrender.

"I don't mean no harm, Chou. I'm here to help you..."

Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows as the said man kneeled beside Rin.

He was...

Blind...

Tzuyu gulped and out of respect hid her gun.

"How did you know?"

"I can sense your loyalty. A very loyal aura only comes from you... Chou Tzuyu."

He placed his hand near Rin's wrist and checked for her pulse.

"She's in fatigue. Your captain could die with all this heavy tiredness inside her."

Tzuyu's eyes widened.

"I have... A suggestion but... Young Chou, I don't want anything to happen to you or neither your friend."

"Please! I'll do anything just to make my captain okay!"

The blind man hummed.

"Why?"

"She's... She's my family! My captain!"

The blind man was stunned but soon he broke into a wide smile.

"Young Chou... How I applaud your loyalty, I had a friend like you back then... And he married this girl that I loved..."

Tzuyu was surprised at his reveal.

"My name is Kim Soo-Hyun."

The blind man smiled.

"I will transfer all of your friend's pain inside this bubble."

A huge red bubble appeared making Tzuyu gasp.

"This is all the physical pain she felt after finding Eunwoo, here."

Soo-Hyun grabbed a little bubble of Rin's pain and transferred it to Tzuyu who felt like she was getting electrocuted as she pukes out blood and felt her lungs get squeezed.

Soo-Hyun frowned when he heard Tzuyu puke.

"I don't think you can handle her pain, Chou..."

"She's my captain... Now... Transfer all the pain to me!"
________⭐________

 Transfer all the pain to me!"________⭐________