🕰️장50 (TWA): War Of Chaos III (Pt.2)

Chaerin gently throws Rin up as Dara caught her hand and flew away with a magic cloud.

The older Lee summons her staff and began to blast Eunwoo away as she grinned and twirled her staff and began to fight the knights.

Dara laughs as she looks at Rin behind her.

"Hold on tight, Mini Lee!"

Minzy appeared as she jumps high and kicked Eunwoo's face with anger.

"You're the reason why Bom's dead, you sick fuck!"

The Oldest Jung shouts as she gave fast punches towards Eunwoo before kicking his abandonment making him fold as the woman turns around to send a strong elbow jab towards his head making him back away.

Chaerin slams her staff into one of the knights as she grabbed the throat swinging him around like a pinata before letting him go to crash on his team.

"Girls! We make way for my sister to save Seung! Everyone ready!?"

Jisoo appears beside Dara as she smiled at Rin.

"Let's go!"

The Kim shouts before jumping down along with Rin, Rosé controls the wind to make them fly.

Jennie looks for her siblings only to see Namjoon.

"Oppa! Where's Taehyung and Yongsun Unnie?"

"They're fine, for now, let's help the injured Hybrids!"

Kai saw Yongsun who was busy fighting the goons, He ran towards her and used black magic to launch her towards a building with a strong uppercut to her jaw.

Yongsun glares at her cousin as she jumps away from the rubble and lifts her sword swinging to cut his neck when he dodged her attack and kneed her stomach.

Kai creates a huge water dragon and fought with his sisters, Minnie gulped and looked at her brother who didn't have any sympathy left.

He wanted his family dead.

Seungmin gulped as he didn't know why his brother started to kill Minnie, Jisoo appears as she stomps on the ground as a loud blast of water separates Kai from Yongsun as Lisa emerged from the water.

The Leopard felt her veins freeze as she flys towards the dragon who was ready to swallow her when Jungkook appeared behind Lisa, he will not let this asshole kill his sister.

"Kook! I can handle this! Go help Soyeon take that kid out of the battlefield!"

Lisa shouts as Jungkook looked at her.

"DO IT!"

Smoke came out of Lisa's lips as she formed an x with her arms as her eyes glowed sky blue.

Ice shards began to cover her skin meaning she was using too much magic.

Soyeon's eyes widened seeing her sister.

"Shit! Unnie!"

The small Jeon shouts as Lisa sent a strong punch to the dragon, Kai's eyes widened when the dragon turned to ice.

Its full body turned to ice as it crashed into the ocean sending a huge tsunami.

Jungkook went in front of Soyeon and pushed his hands toward the huge tsunami freezing it and making the others shocked.

Distracted, Kai used this advantage to pierce his hand on Yongsun's shoulder making her cough out blood.

As the eagle was about to swing her sword, Kai grabs it and crushed it with his hands.

This demonic glare of Kai made Yongsun realize...

He sold his soul for black magic.

Kai pierced his hand on Yongsun's stomach making her puke out blood, Taehyung who saw it gasped loudly and began to use his thunder to blast Kai away.

"Noona!!"

Taehyung shouts horrified as he hugs his unconscious older sister.

"GET HER AWAY FROM HERE!"

Minnie shouts as she used her dragon to sabotage the incoming airships that are dropping bombs.

Chan ran towards where Rin is as he stomped his boot on the ground making a path for Rin to run towards where Seung is.

Seung stares at them...

"Is this what it feels to be alive? Is this what it feels to be important? I must say... I've missed it..."

Jihyo shouts for Rin to grab the keys she threw as Rin smiled and grabs them.

Chan cheered for Rin to keep going as he got her back.

"They're doing this... For me..."

Chaerin laughs happily seeing her sister run to Seung.

Ji-Sun and Tzuyu shout for Rin to never stop running to save one of their family.

"That's right... Family..."

Seung's hand began to produce blue flames.

Eunwoo got out of Chaerin's grasp and dashed towards Rin ready to kill her when Rin got to Seung and used the keys to get her out.

Seung's wings spread out as it got covered with Blue flames.

She grabs Rin and flew up leaving trails of blue flames on the platform.

"DAMN IT!"

The knights trembled.

Their huge nightmare is here.

The tribe leaders all cackled seeing them tremble.

Seung's gold and blue eyes glowed and glared down at the traitors.
________✨________