📜장15 (ZA): The Missing Kim Is Here

The black hawks began to fire their cannons on TLS Ship making it have holes and slowly sink, Rin freaked out.

"The ship!"

Rin angrily ran towards Eric.

"Shi Un: Lightning Chain!"

The captain jumps and backflips as a chain of lightning shot out her wrist grabbing Eric as Rin throws him towards the ocean, she grips the chain electrocuting Eric.

"anima: Swift gunner."

Tzuyu tightens her hold on both of her dual pistols as she shot the goons down and ran towards the ship to gather their things.

"Ignis, one sword style: Exploding Sword."

Shuhua unsheathes her Wado Ichimonji and sliced the goons one by one, they explode when they make contact with Shuhua's katana.

"umbra: shield charge."

Ryujin uses her shield to either push them away from Ji-Sun and Rin as she smacks her mace on their face.

Kai saw that Ryujin's notebook fell, he grabs it and hides it in his pockets.

"Marines! It's the marines!"

Tzuyu shouts as she throws their bags in Seung's direction and climbed off the sinking ship.

And indeed she was right, the marines were heading towards the cave.

Eric smirked.

"Death: Demon's hand!"

Rin didn't see it coming as a huge clawed hand appeared from below and was about to grab her when a thunder strike happened in front of Rin and the demon hand.

"Tonitruum: Earth Break!"

A huge dragon-slaying sword appeared and was swung towards the demonic hand, it fell and crashed into the ocean making the black hawk's ship move.

"Oi! You kids okay!?"

A girl with short silver hair asked in a shout as she landed beside Seung and greeted her silently.

Seung simply nods.

"Unnie?"

"Unnie? There's no fucking way. Dog Jongin is siblings with that powerful woman."

Tzuyu scoffed as Kai glared at her.

"No, I mean she's my cousin."

"Little Kai? I thought you were not interested joining in a crew full of girls?"

She asked as Kai shrugged.

"Things changed."

"But never your face."

The girl said as Kai groaned when Tzuyu laughed.

"I like her."

Tzuyu grinned as Rin looked at them.

"The marines are near, they're going after my head. And I'm sure you're helping with this... Legend to hide or take her on an adventure. I'll give you guys to chatter as I'll send these bitches away."

The girl grinned widely as Eric glared at her.

"And who the fuck are you to say that huh!? You're a--"

"Girl? Yeah, and a slayer."

She grips her sword tightly.

"Kim Yongsun. That's my name."

Yongsun glared at Eric as specks of lighting gathered on her sword and body.

"Tonitruum: sword wave!"

Sending a powerful slash toward Eric and his ship, they were blasted away towards the marines who have also blasted away due to the shockwaves.

Tzuyu's eyes shined as she pokes Rin's shoulder repeatedly with a huge smile.

Rin chuckled and looked at her.

"Make her join us!"

The inventor shouts as Rin smiled.

"We go hide near the cabins here, let the marines look over, and don't attack. We can't escape without a ship."

Yongsun sighed as they nodded, they were about to leave when they saw that Seung wasn't moving on her spot.

"Seung? Aren't you going to join us?"

Rin asked as she held out her hand.

"... I still do not trust your crew, I can still feel the aura of someone who yearns for wealth and power. They want me dead."

Seung sighed as she felt Ji-Sun hold her hand.

"Don't worry, we'll be there if someone did betray us. Stay close."

The mythic looked at the crew and the newcomer Kim Yongsun, she sighed and nodded.

"Alright, we hide first."
___________________

"Thank you for letting us stay here, Gran. I can't thank you enough."

Seung smiled at the old lady who chuckled and served them cooked fish.

"You guys can stay here anytime you want, I heard that your ship is gone... I can help you with that!"

Tzuyu gasped as she followed the grandma towards the hidden cave just near the old lady's home above the ocean, she was shocked to see parts of an unfinished ship fill the cave.

"Holy shit!"

The tall girl immediately got to work as the others watched her.

"I guess we'll be staying here for months, you good with that Tzu?"

Rin asked as Tzuyu gave her a thumbs up.

"A month or so."
________🌟________

"________🌟________