📜🌠장23 (CA): FFIS / Fight For What's Right

"I'm getting bored you old man, where the fuck is the princess? I'll give her the delight since I'll plant my seed in hers."

Afton smirked as the marines laughed while the king glared at him all bruised up with blood dripping down his nose.

"She'll be here alright... And once she's here, she'll kick your ass! And they'll have your head in a stick!"

Afton laughed with his marines.

"Your threat does not work on me."

"That's because you're a disgusting freak."

Afton looked at the owner of the voice seeing a short-haired girl with a mace and a round iron shield.

"It's Shim Ryujin! Capture her!"

The captain of the marines shouts as they all gathered to capture Ryujin when she lets out a loud howl.

Yongsun jumps down as she swings her big sword toward the marines making them get blown away by the impact.

Kai entered the fight with his water dragon fighting off the marines.

Shuhua appeared underground as she used her three katanas to slice them.

Tzuyu holds her shotgun and aimed it at Afton.

"Who do you serve, Afton?"

"I serve for the marines."

"Really? Because it looks like you serve those disgusting celestial fuckers."

The tall girl hissed as she glanced at the princess who was beside her.

"And little princess over here do not like misogynistic fucking ugly ass piece of duckling taking control of a kingdom who follow gender equality."

Rin appeared as she glared at Afton.

"And who do you serve for Chou?"

Afton grinned as he raised his arms in surrender.

"I do serve looks I'll give you that, but I Devote my Loyalty to My Captain. Don't even question me."

Tzuyu shoots his ankles making him fall down the stairs.

The marines all retreated as they saw Seung glaring down at them with the harsh flaps of her huge wings.

Ji-Sun was treating the injury of the king.

"My daughter!"

"Father!"

Brielle hugged the king as Rin smiled but soon it faltered remembering that she never had any chance to hold both of her parents like how Brielle is doing now.

The twangy pain in her chest caused her to sigh and look away, but she then glanced up at the tall girl with blue hair who placed her hand on the short girl's shoulder.

"Your mother's here... Forever and always will be."

Seung smiled as she points at Rin's heart, the captain smiled and nodded before averting her attention toward the king and the princess.

"So... Who's the fucker and where is he?"

Yongsun asked as the King gulped.

"It's a celestial king..."

"Those fuckers."

Shuhua gritted her teeth.

"What's... A celestial person?"

The princess asked as Rin sighed and looked away.

Tzuyu crossed her arms.

"A celestial person is one of the richest people that lived here... Well not here but in the land of no magic, but since they've been taking over some islands that know magic... I guess they also went here."