📼장73 (SISA): Seven Together (Pt. 1)

"Damnit! We're the real TLS crew!"

The fake Rin shouts as she began to bang her fist on the ground.

Rin cocked her eyebrows as she jumps away from the ship with her hand glowing purple.

"If so you are... What is your magic?"

"I am Lee Sun-Mi's daughter! I'm the legendary Lee! I will rule the world with my Shi Un magic!"

Tzuyu began to scratch her ears thinking they were bleeding.

"She screeches too much..."

"My boyfriend is Moon Christopher Chan! The Dragon Infernos Captain!"

Rin furrowed her eyebrows at what the fake one said.

"Chan! Help me take this fake one down!"

The fake Rin whines as Chan awkwardly backs away.

Then the other fake crew entered the fight.

"Not only you are so pathetic, you think you know it all huh? I'm not only a Lee... I'm also a Min."

Rocky who heard it chuckled knowing damn well, Rin's bounty will get higher so he'll claim with then all of the money will be his.

"My father is Min Dongwook."

"The dark knight?"

"Holy shit..."

The fake Rin angrily stood up and grabbed her gun and points it at Rin.

"I'm going to kill you!"

Just as she pulled the trigger, Rin raised her hand.

"Shi Un, Crystallo: Thorn Chain."

Purple thorns made out of crystals shot out of Rin's palm as it wrapped itself to the fake one and began to smash her to the ground multiple times before throwing her away.

Tzuyu grabs her dual pistols and aimed them at the fake version of her.

"The names Chou Tzuyu, if you didn't know my mom's right there."

Sally chuckled.

"And I'm sure as hell, not an ugly one."

The fake Tzuyu angrily gasped.

"Vita, Dual Pistol: Gun Hawk Shot."

With one swift pull on the trigger, the fake Tzuyu was on the ground twitching paralyzed.

Soo-Hyun could see how powerful they are now.

Just as Rin and Tzuyu were about to leave the fake Shuhua (man) and Yongsun jumped up with their swords ready to attack them when the real ones showed up.

"Tonitruum: Power Slash!"

"Ignis, No Sword Style: Ice Spear!"

Yongsun used the dull part of her ax and swung it to the fake ones gut making her puke blood as she got blown away.

Shuhua's arm was covered with ice as she straight-up punched the man on his chest almost piercing him.

The fake Ji-Sun was about to attack Shuhua when the real one appeared with a menacing look.

"Spiritus: Blaze Kick."

With fire wrapped around her legs, she sent a strong kick toward the fake one sending shockwaves to the others.

The fake Ryujin attacked as the fake Seung stole Chan's staff who gasped and was about to take it back when the big panther bites his arm.

"Umbra: Purifying Flame!"

Ryujin grabs her mace and smashed it on the ground causing it to blast white flames towards the panther letting Chan go as she then smashed the mace towards her fake one causing her teeth to fall out.

The fake Seung was about to stab the staff to Rin when one loud clap was sent towards her, blue flames immediately blasted her away as her cardboard wings catches on fire.

Standing there was a woman with blue braided hair with cyan highlights that reaches her knees, her bangs covering her eye patch that covers her golden eye.

(She's wearing that, her inner is a black sleeveless turtleneck.)

"That kid... She finally reached her maximum capacity, she can control her magic like it's just a button."

Soo-Hyun whispered as Jong Suk waved at him.

"Seung?"

Rin whispered as Ji-Sun slowly approached the short girl to see if her friends were right.

Even Jihyo was trembling with her hands covering her mouth as a few tears cascaded down her cheeks.

"Surprise~"

The taller phoenix cooed as she smiled.

"Did you miss me?"

"Seung Unnie!"

Ryujin pushed the two away hugging Seung tightly as she cries.

"Hey kid... I missed you too..."

She whispered as Ryujin sniffles pulling away from the hug as Yongsun and Shuhua hugged her.

Patting their back she looks at Tzuyu who also joined in the hug.

As they finally pulled away, Seung approached Rin and Ji-Sun.

"So... Are you two just going to stand there--"

Rin tackles Seung into a tight hug sending them down as Ji-Sun kneels beside them hugging both of them, the two younger ones shed tears as the phoenix smiles softly and cooed as she caressed their hair gently.

"I missed you girls too..."
________✳️________

"________✳️________