🕰️✳️장65 (AA): Let's See Each Other Again Soon

The office of the General was quiet...

A picture in his hands.

It belonged to Lee Chaerin.

On the back, it says "We'll Be Complete Again!".

"Complete?"
___________________

"Again!"

Dongwook shouts as Rin grabs her staff and whirls it in circles before summoning sharp petals, She points her staff towards Hyunjin who dodged all the sharp petals as he grinned at his best friend.

Dongwook smiles.

"You have finally perfected your Staff combat, I'm proud of you my daughter."

Rin smiles at her father as she gives Hyunjin a thumbs up.

The Night Fury approached Rin as he noticed her hair.

"Your hair growing long... Wanna cute it?"

"Hm... I'll keep it this way, reminds me of Mom."

Dongwook stares at the two.

"Sun-Mi! Your hairs growing longer! Wanna cut it?"

Soo-Hyun asked as Sun-Mi looks down at her hair.

"Nah... I'll keep it this way."

Suddenly, a wave of a powerful wind blow made them step back as the harsh wind made the whole world shake.

"What was that..."

Hyunjin whispered as Dongwook grabbed the piece of paper.

Two Years.
Let's Meet At The New Myoui Tribe.

"I think this is for you Rin..."

Rin grabs the paper before smiling.
___________________

"You're doing great Tzuyu!"

Sally shouts as Tzuyu blocks the attacks of Soo-Hyun (who came to visit them), her arms glowed in white as she used her palms to send a powerful tiger fist towards the blind man who choked on his own spit.

Soo-Hyun coughs as Tzuyu smirks and soon laughed seeing her mother laugh at the blind man.

"Combat skills, check."

Sally winked at her daughter who grinned.

Suddenly they felt the ground shake.

They looked at each other.

Soo-Hyun felt a flying paper going towards him making him grab it.

Two Years.
Let's Meet At The New Myoui Tribe.

Tzuyu whispered as she went beside him, she smiles.
___________________

Daesung watches as Shuhua meditates with her three katanas, balancing her on the tip of the mountain.

"Wado Ichimonji, belongs to Kiri you say."

"Yes."

"Sandai Kitetsu was a gift from Chan?"

"Rin unnies boyfriend, yes."

And now you have Shusui... Your father's katana."

Shuhua with closed eyes, smiles as she felt calm.

"Your mother had two katanas, one who can slice through heaven, and one who can slice through hell."

Daesung informs her as the pale girl flutters her eyes open, a wave of energy scared the gorillas out of their hiding place as The man catches the flying paper.

Two Years.
Let's Meet At The New Myoui Tribe.

He reads as Shuhua grinned and happily went down the mountain to grab the paper.
__________________

Niki flops down to the ground breathing heavily as Giselle clutched her side.

"Jesus... She's improved!"

"A lot..."

The two were panting as Ji-Sun took them down with her magic.

Sunghoon cheered for her in the background as he waved his tiny flag of Ji-Sun.

A rumble was felt.

Suddenly, Sunghoon saw a flying piece of paper so he grabs it and gave it to Ji-Sun.

Two Years.
Let's Meet At The New Myoui Tribe.

"Arrasso..."
__________________

Yongsun swings her ax towards the dummy slashing its head off as she made it fly back to her before smashing the ground, thunder strikes the other dummies.

Jennie was flabbergasted at how much stronger her Unnie got.

Then they felt the strong gust of wind and shake of the ground.

Namjoon saw a piece of paper land on the ground, he grabs it and reads it to Yongsun who smiled.

Two Years.
Let's Meet At The New Myoui Tribe.
__________________

Ryujin and Nara both trained their inner peace and magic as Momo watches in Glee.

Mina went back to her tribe to help fix the new Myoui Tribe, Sana tripped as the ground shakes violently.

"Woah!"

She lands on a piece of paper, grabbing it gently she reads it.

"Momo-yah! Ryujin! Look!"

Ryujin and Momo approached the still laid-down girl as they looked at the paper.

Two Years.
Let's Meet At The New Myoui Tribe.

"That writing... Came from Seung Unnie!"
__________________

Jong Suk and Cham watches as Seung spreads her huge phoenix wings, the wind harshly blew and circled her as the ground shook violently, and multiple whispers from different voices came as different shades of colors on the flames appeared around Seung's area.

"I, Kang Seung-Shi grant my Creation, Sun, and Phoenix magic back to me for I will use it to good."

Seung whispered as her eyes glowed, she raised both of her hands before smashing them together creating a huge explosion of flames in the sky with blue flames.

The letters were sent off.

And they promised to meet again after two years.

END OF SEASON 3
________✨________

END OF SEASON 3________✨________